Insurance Renewal.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well my insurance is up at the end of this month. Im will Bell Insurance just now, paying £1300!! They quoted me £900 for next year. Wasnt too happy with that so i shopped about - confused, money supermarket etc.

Adrian flux - over 1K mark!
Tesco - over a grand
Quinn Direct - 700

RAC - £590 - with my alloys, and my points and non fault claims. So iv went with them, guy was really helpfull on the phone, not in a typical call center that you cant hear them but can hear everyone else in the background. Guy was very clear, could understand my scottish accent - couldnt pronounce my address tho lol but thats ok!

Daz :alien:

nah they dont, well i was offered to upgrade to rac cover, but working for a garage we have our own fleet of breakdown trucks so not really needed lol

I dont know why people bang on about Adrian Flux, they were one of the most expensive when I was phoning about my car.

I just went with Elephant.

I got my requote on monday. £2600 :eek:

Yeah i have had a claim (2 weeks after buying the car clipped a merc in a car park!) :(

It was only a £300 claim though and they doubled my insurance because of it. My cheapest quote so far is £998.

I am however considering taking it off the road for a few months and start cycling again. As I have my MOT tax and insurance due at the end of this month.

try elephant, they are really good, i pay £350 fully comp any driver on my 1lt lol.

helps if you grow some breasts before you call :p

There may be another membership discount on its way very soon from another insurance company (not Flux) so don't buy it just yet ;)

All I'll say for the moment is modifications welcome, and 20% off ;)

James.

When do you think this will go ahead james?

I'll probably put my car in for its MOT in 2 weeks, I can just about scrape that. See what happens, i've fixed the major problems - bulbs and the cv joint. So hopefully it'll scrape through.

m1ck97 said:
When do you think this will go ahead james?

I'll probably put my car in for its MOT in 2 weeks, I can just about scrape that. See what happens, i've fixed the major problems - bulbs and the cv joint. So hopefully it'll scrape through.
Very soon, I will be posting it in the discounts section today hopefully! :)

ah iv already got it lol, who is this with? as i have 14 days to decide if its still the policy i want lol

i used the moneysupermarket for mine this year it found my a quote of £320 with swift, i've got 3 years no claims now so was hoping to get in down from last years which was over £500! think i'll use this again next year as well as it worked well this time http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/

Back