Indicators not turning off

CMF_JPK11

» CMF Member
After mucking around with a few after market steering wheel I have the stock one back on but the indicators aren't turning themselves off when coming out of corners and it's really annoying me

HELP

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I have the same problem, not really that annoying, do some research this problem has been brought up before

CMF_Wallie

» CMF Member
mine does it to, what you will find is threes a little stick in the indicator stalk that catches a little groove in the steering wheel column, now what you will find is you might have broken off a small amount of the little catcher probably only 1-2mm off the end usual wear & tear i find mine kinda moves but not enough to flick it back, i was simply going to bend the eges of the hole out a bit so it catches a bit better next time i had the steering wheel shroud off. have a look and let us know what you discover & maybe post some pic's if you fix it by just bending the edges of the hole out

CMF_JPK11

» CMF Member
got some pliers and pulled the bit of the circle that is further out and at first it didn't work when my car was stationary then went for a drive an surprisingly turned itself off haha
thanks matey :)

Back