Import Monster

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Hi guys, never really posted anything much on this forum before but been a member for quite a while, just wanted to get your thoughts on something..i was browsing the auction through import monster and came across some nismo k11 bumpers, i did a ship to your door quote thing and it came back at almost $400 for a $70 bumper, is that normal? if so how the hell do you guys afford this stuff?

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
that's pretty standard mike... unfortunately shipping is always the killer - actual item price will be reasonable, but u'll get stung with shipping (jap domestic then shipping to you), any applicable customs duties, and IM's commission.. so what ends up being a mad bargain soon turns into a substantial outlay! sux, but u gotta do what u gotta do if u want parts bad enough

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Shipping, the final frontier.

But sooner or later when I go to Hong Kong again, I'll see if they have anything from Japan so I can ship it back and sell it to you guys. :p

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
your best bet is get in contact with a bloke called Jesse Streeter, he lives in JP and if you give him the link of the item he will give you a quote on delivery, usually a bit cheaper then Import monster

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"your best bet is get in contact with a bloke called Jesse Streeter, he lives in JP and if you give him the link of the item he will give you a quote on delivery, usually a bit cheaper then Import monster

the problem with Streeter might be that sr20micramike is in the UK, so might bump the prices up a bit.

but give him a try anyway -> http://jessestreeter.com/

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
^ haha this guy, yeah im reppin my jdm euro car woooo! coming from modding a skyline to a micra the micra is soooo cheap to modify its awesome.

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
the problem with Streeter might be that sr20micramike is in the UK

Thanks for the info fellas, i did notice that japan shipping is way too high, i think theres a bit of fiddling going on there, but hard to prove i guess, nismo smoked side repeaters fully shipped to oz for $100+...wow,thats alot!!!

ps i am not an ex-pat....now reppin chatswood, sydney...or chatswong as the locals like to call it ;-)

Back