March Import to UK

Hi guys, I have not been on this forum for ages now so I'm a wee bit rusty on my K11 knowledge :(

Basically the story goes, I have an Audi S3 and a Micra 160SR which I want to sell up both and get a really nice K11 imported.

Before I go to an importing company for help I thought I'd use this forum see what information can be had for free.

Ideally the car I want is 'Blue Monster'. Doubtful of ever having the chance to buy this car I plan to import a nice example which will make me happy every day I drive it :)

So any help on pages, cars, information etc I'd greatly appreciate.

Thanks so much Pepper.

Blue Monster was / is for sale on Ebay.com.au but was taken off due to personal reasons to seller. Nothing has been posted up since and there is a suspicion it could be false advertisement.

Reserve was $5,000 i believe however the car was sold if i read correctly close to $15,000. SoI'd be expecting to pay approx £7000 for a well tricked out machine.

I messaged the seller with no response.

Pepper

ah right fair enough :)

Not sure how many japanese marches are sold modified, as most are used just as runarounds. Goodluck though you might stumble across something on your searches.

Even if i got an immaculate car, low miles, very clean etc... i would do the work myself just need a good base car to start with and the way money is right now a CG13 be a good start on saving money :)

Have you thought about the weirder ones...micro jag look alikes, estates, rumba etc etc. You'd have a march thats visually totally different to everyone elses before you start to modify :)

I'm a Super S lover, the clean bumbers etc. I really want Blue Monster however I'd need to get contact details for the owner. I'd even love to buy your Dragonfly Solarice.

I want a nice wee Micra Super S ideally... settle for an SR but i'd have to debadge it lol

Yeah Super S ftw lol. Im not even sure who has blue monster, though i suppose cisco could probably put you in contact.

Oh and only way mine is leaving is in parts, im afraid :D

Back