• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The Purple Monster...

Hi guys
firstly im a bit of a noob to this website so you'll have to bare with me if i make any mistakes! lol :)
right to my car! i've had my purple monster for just over a month now, and it is my first car but i love it to pieces already.
It came complete as standard (it's a 1.0 btw!) but i couldnt help myself and i decided i had to mod it!
firstly i got me a new exhaust, cause the old one was just horrible, then came the air filter which is off my mates citroen c2! (haven't had the time or money to buy a k11 one yet!)
I don't know why but i've always wanted bucket seats in my first car so luckily enough i came across a nice set of them in a scrappy for 40 quid (bargain!) had a bit of trouble fitting them, had to make seperate subframes which was a pain but got there in the end! :)
the next thing i need to do is get it lowered, but im torn between getting it lowered by 40 or 50mm? would be a great help if anyone could help me choose! lol
But yeah sorry about the introduction, just wanted to get it all out of the way! :D

OP
OP
Bazzal18
Now for some photos :)
P2260013.jpg

P2260012.jpg

P2260010.jpg

P2260006.jpg

P2260017.jpg

I know there are a lot of dents and scratches, but that was the previous owner not me! and believe me i know she needs a good clean and polish! lol
but yeah thats how she stands at the minute, coming along slowly and stedily :)
next thing to do is get it lowered and get some alloys for her :)