I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya guys new to this site . had my micra few months now its lookin good bort ollies bodykit few weeks ago soon to b fitted . . altho my mates hate my car but i fink its brillient!!

my mates think the same but there wont when there be riding in it with the sound on, but welcome this web will give you idea's and help.

welcome to the club that answers very little questions, and before you get told off, you have to type properly on this forum, or you WILL get shot lol oh sorry "laughing out loud"

mates always hate micras, until you drive by them in the p!55ing rain, oh then they will love your car then wont they

welcome to the club that answers very little questions, and before you get told off, you have to type properly on this forum, or you WILL get shot lol oh sorry "laughing out loud"

why are you still here if this place is so bad?!

Hello and Welcome to the club my so called mates also take the p**s but I don't care I love my micra, it's got great handling it's quick of the mark everyone should be proud for owning a micra, they're so good Pizza/Curry delivery places use them and even old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back