Hi I'm Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lori

Hi Guys, I'm Lori. I just saw a sticker on a micra in South Shields advertising this site and thought I'd check it out. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to cars, but I do love the Micra. I just got my first car about 10 months ago, Micra Inspiration, but hopefully I can learn a bit more about cars here - so go easy on me :glance:

Theres a few of us around northeast area...as you'll no doubt find out :)

also good to see the stickers are working.

oh and hi btw.

And it was a white Micra if anyone's interested. So thanks if you're reading :D

hello...and welcome!!!

you will start to love this site. Are you planning on modding the car!!!

allo lori, nice to ave another NE member, if u see a micra.org.uk sticker on a car go over n say hi lol i did n the lads were canny! :)

detox said:
Are you planning on modding the car!!!
Nah, just interested to learn about Micra's, and looking to buy a new one :)

R05_Micra said:
if u see a micra.org.uk sticker on a car go over n say hi lol i did n the lads were canny! :)
I saw the car, but nobody with it :D

Lori said:

And it was a white Micra if anyone's interested. So thanks if you're reading :D

deffo wasnt mine thats for sure as its currently in bits :) so that'll narrow it down a bit...lol

well i seen dan_k11 n kirton (lee) in the grassy at shilds, spoke to me mate, noticed the msc stickers n sed allreet, i used to be shy but ull never meet members if u say nowt lol,enjoy the club n join up sooon as u can its worth the £20 a year, check out the general chat stickys for benefits n discounts aswell as added features such as PM's etc :D

**can u tell ive had a few buds lol, the amount od spelling mistekes etc lol!

Lori said:
Do I need to be a member to have an avatar :down:

yep u do lol! read the middle of the home page for benefits n discounts lol, ERE ADMIN, i deserve sumthing for me "publicing" the MSC lol, a years free membership will do lol, or sum new stickers lol!

*** ONE MORE POST TO GO!!!!***

R05_Micra said:
yep u do lol! read the middle of the home page for benefits n discounts lol, ERE ADMIN, i deserve sumthing for me "publicing" the MSC lol, a years free membership will do lol, or sum new stickers lol!

*** ONE MORE POST TO GO!!!!***
You ruined your chances with that "xx posts to go" stuff ;)

Welcome to the club Lori :)

James.

lol theres enough of them to form there own club!

theres dan_k11, gemma, layla n ian, micraisok and ben (i think his from ss)

and thats just off the top of my head...

That would be my car :) and welcome were did you spot me....you didnt see the mess on the bk seat did you fwn lol

rlees85 said:
lol theres enough of them to form there own club!

theres dan_k11, gemma, layla n ian, micraisok and ben (i think his from ss)

and thats just off the top of my head...

Ian is from Jarrow and ben is from the toon.....but runnaway robot is from shields..(or is that the ian u ment...is he called ian lol)

Welcome to the site. There seems to be a growing number of NE members again now, especially from the Shields way. :eek:

Lori said:
So what's the age range here and ratio of male to female?

more males than females glad my stickers are making up the ranks.. age range is as young or old as you want lol

Gemma85 said:
That would be my car :) and welcome were did you spot me....you didnt see the mess on the bk seat did you fwn lol
I did actually. What a tip!! Hehe, just kidding ;) Nah I didn't spot any mess. And I believe it was behind Boldon Lane o_O

welcome to MSC its good to see more NE members joining - hope you learn some kool stuff

Jon

welcome to the MSC im newish too :)

Just got my car monday and im looking to take my test in a few weeks :D

I cant believe how well these cars pull :eek:

I was quite shocked really :) and its only a 1l :)

cant wait to start doing things to it :D

rlees85 said:
i dont beleive how many people they are from south sheilds on this site :glare: lol
Not just from SS, all over the Tyne Tees area. I was even born in Newcastle.

Lori said:
And I believe it was behind Boldon Lane o_O

Doggers Lane?! Gemma you dirty ho

im from shields too. green thing. looks like a snot on wheels. beep if you see me

Hi there and welcome to the site! :glance: Any pics??? Some of your car would be good too! :laugh:

Gemma85 said:
age range is as young or old as you want lol
?????? :laugh:

rj007 said:
Hi there and welcome to the site! :glance: Any pics??? Some of your car would be good too! :laugh:
Hehe :D Yeah I have pic's. Just figuring the place out, you know - what goes where? :)

Lori said:
Hehe :D Yeah I have pic's. Just figuring the place out, you know - what goes where? :)
i know what goes where and if your stuck i'll gladly help show you. :wasntme:

Layla said:
Doggers Lane?! Gemma you dirty ho

im from shields too. green thing. looks like a snot on wheels. beep if you see me

thats not the one without bump strips is it? light metalic green? at the JNE meet on sunday?

Lori said:

Lori Rob is the forum tart he is desperate and makes a lot of dirty comments u get used to him

Lol... hey Lori..welcome to the club.. there's a canny few ppl joining who are from shields like. Kirton is also from shields.

micraisok said:
thats not the one without bump strips is it? light metalic green? at the JNE meet on sunday?

that would indeed be my snot.

and lori, where abouts in shields are you from?

Hey I might be for all you's know. I don't think I've revealed anything about myself yet :upside:

Layla said:
where abouts in shields are you from?
I'm from near Simonside. But I drive around a lot because of my job, so I get loads of chances to pick my ideal car... (which I've decided is the Micra K12 - yes, K12, I know my stuff) :D ;)

Lori said:
Hey I might be for all you's know. I don't think I've revealed anything about myself yet :upside:

I'm from near Simonside. But I drive around a lot because of my job, so I get loads of chances to pick my ideal car... (which I've decided is the Micra K12 - yes, K12, I know my stuff) :D ;)

LOL, u do realise what u have just let yourself in for don't u!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back