Hi I'm Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ems said:
LOL, u do realise what u have just let yourself in for don't u!!!!!
YES WE WANT TO SEE YOU REVEALING YOURSELF (NOT RELIEVING YOURSELF MIND,REVEALING) :laugh:

Gemma85 said:
Lori Rob is the forum tart he is desperate and makes a lot of dirty comments u get used to him
HEY YOU!! Anyomore of that and i will have to come around to teach you a thing or two! :glance:

Lori said:
Nah, just interested to learn about Micra's, and looking to buy a new one :)

Welcome to the site, if you need to check any deals on a new one you've been offered gimme a shout|:D

<-- Nissan Salesman lol

Hey, I don't scare that easily if this is an attempt to frighten me off, LoL :p ;)

rhaines said:
Welcome to the site, if you need to check any deals on a new one you've been offered gimme a shout|:D

<-- Nissan Salesman lol
Ahw wow that'd be great thanks. I'll hold you to that too ;)

rj007 said:
HEY YOU!! Anyomore of that and i will have to come around to teach you a thing or two! :glance:

U could try, you'll prob come back being taught a thing or two yourself!!!! Manda's good at puttin people straight!! :p

Ems said:
U could try, you'll prob come back being taught a thing or two yourself!!!! Manda's good at puttin people straight!! :p
Manda might be but i was talking to Gemz.:doh:
And i don't need to be put straight anyway,i'll have you know i'm totally straight already,and if you don't believe me ask one of my boyfriends. :grinning: :grinning: (that is a joke by the way)

lol ill pretend to be gay if it means one of those "putting me straight" again, especially if they can both "put me straight" at the same time :p

edit: jks before i get banned or nething ;)

Lori said:
Hey I might be for all you's know. I don't think I've revealed anything about myself yet :upside:

I'm from near Simonside. But I drive around a lot because of my job, so I get loads of chances to pick my ideal car... (which I've decided is the Micra K12 - yes, K12, I know my stuff) :D ;)

Lori what do you do...are you a carer for carewatch by any chance? lol thats were I was the other day when my car was parked behind bolden lane

oh and how old are you did you go to Brinkburn?

Lori said:
Yeah, I'm a carer :)

I'm 22 and went to Mortimer. You?

Im a carer 20 nearly 21 and went to brinky....were u in Nadia's year and lindsey purvis and nicola sulton and Taylow and Bong and frazer and simone and ....ect ect ect lol

Do you work for carewatch then?

Gemma85 said:
were u in Nadia's year and lindsey purvis and nicola sulton and Taylow and Bong and frazer and simone and ....ect ect ect lol
Nah, don't know any of them so I'm guessing not :D

Gemma85 said:
Do you work for carewatch then?
No, I work for Thompson Park.

rj007 said:
Manda might be but i was talking to Gemz.:doh:
And i don't need to be put straight anyway,i'll have you know i'm totally straight already,and if you don't believe me ask one of my boyfriends. :grinning: :grinning: (that is a joke by the way)

Oop's, just realised that!!! Well Gem is too!! :p

Layla said:
that would indeed be my snot.

and lori, where abouts in shields are you from?

heh well next time your driviing passed jet ill give you a hola

Sorry I'm a bit late on the uptake lol....Hello and welcome :grinning:

Yorkie :laugh:

micraisok said:
heh well next time your driviing passed jet ill give you a hola
i drive past every day and nothing :(

not stopping though, unless members get a 10% discount :p

describe yourself quickly or post a pic or something so i dont beep at some poor old blokie who isnt you

lol i only work friday 5-9. young, handsome, good looking :p just ask gemma ^^

micraisok said:
lol i only work friday 5-9. young, handsome, good looking :p just ask gemma ^^

yeo stunner :)....the old man I have a funny story...I went the other day cos my petrol light was on and I got out and filled it myself as they were busy and he came over and I gave him the money he was looking at me strange and I wondered y ...I got in the car and looked in the mirror I had showd my new sunglasses on while I was in the car and hadnt took the stickers off I wondered y my eyes were going funny!! Had a giggle in the car to myself im such a nitwit!

Gemma85 said:
yeo stunner :)....the old man I have a funny story...I went the other day cos my petrol light was on and I got out and filled it myself as they were busy and he came over and I gave him the money he was looking at me strange and I wondered y ...I got in the car and looked in the mirror I had showd my new sunglasses on while I was in the car and hadnt took the stickers off I wondered y my eyes were going funny!! Had a giggle in the car to myself im such a nitwit!

LOL!!!! U nutter!!! :D

Gemma85 said:

haha ill see if any of the lads mention it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back