I'm New to The Micra Forums

I purchased my 1998 Nissan Micra 1.3i Ally 5dr in Silver directly from Nissan, Brand New. Cost just under £10,000.

Now 12 years later, I decide the join the forum lol. I've probably missed out on so much advice over the years, its quite sad. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, and hopefully i'll get some good advice from here. My car is in need of a bit of TLC and has an upcoming MOT so just want to get everything in order (Y)

Thanks for all the nice replies. I was just recalling all the wonderful moments I've had in my Micra. It was my first car just after passing my test, and I have so many fond memories. Its quite surreal. It hasn't been used much in the last three years, since I got my BMW, but I just realised its two weeks overdue on its annual service & MOT so its got my attention. I've just posted a thread, would appreciate any input

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/424...-CV-Joint-and-Brake-Shoes?p=441319#post441319

The site was probably just about in 1998, but was most likely called "Ed's Micra Page" :laugh:

Welcome along! Glad you found us (eventually!) :)

James.

Back