If you had around £100 to spend what would you do........

if i had a £100 i would save it and spend it on something awesome later on,

I would spend it on a course to learn and be able to write Japanese - Google Translate sucks at this and I need to find parts for my car and info about them :down:

That's a good idea.

I would read this thread 6 times over so i would have 600 quid and buy a roll cage, lol.

hahaha lol now thats a nice idea ;)

I would spend it on a course to learn and be able to write Japanese - Google Translate sucks at this and I need to find parts for my car and info about them :down:

what bits you looking for? i have a man on the inside now ;)

Depends. At the moment, I'd put it towards welding the big hole that's about to appear in my sill. Or on a 10k service.

Otherwise, use it to get a Nismo spoiler.

Induction kit or something for £100 sheets, otherwise put it towards some decent wheels, stereo or some other upgrade.

what bits you looking for? i have a man on the inside now ;)

I'm just looking for the wind deflector option you could get for the cabriolets. I saw on minkara car review that someone got one for their March for 20400 yen - around 140 quid. My hair's getting messed up LOL
A non broken seat release would be nice too lol

I'm just looking for the wind deflector option you could get for the cabriolets. I saw on minkara car review that someone got one for their March for 20400 yen - around 140 quid. My hair's getting messed up LOL
A non broken seat release would be nice too lol

thread hijack :D

well i have seen a few generic wind deflectors about, and some of the links from the MCC have guides on making them, they come right down to stop that draft you get coming from behind you down the sides of the seats as well.

what is up with the seat? that should be an easy fix tho, i fixed my super s seats in the red car, the cable end had snapped, i fixed it in the same way i showed you on fixing the boot release.

Nex - yeah I think that's the one, it's also got Cabriolet and the logo printed on the back.
Dunno about the seat the lever just keeps sticking!

Back