IE trouble

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I tend to work with a few IE sessions open on my computer, say like Ebay, MSC and another site, I can guarantee one of them will freese and crash the rest.

WHY?

I do have another browser so no saying use something else but sometimes I prefer to use IE.

Honestly and seriously? It is because IE is basically rubbish and there probably isnt really a solution. Try Googling it, or bite the bullet and cope or jump to Firefox ;):

James :)

Attachments

• doorcardssmall.jpg
    doorcardssmall.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 185
Firefox is far better, its not developed by microsoft so thats a plus, it has tabs so no full task bar, you only have one browser tab on your task bar, The search bar at the top is fantastic, hardly a pop up in sight, and the bookmark thing is easy to get used to mate!!

And the bookmarks can be dynamic, for example click on the little green logo in the bottom of any page on the MSC and click Subscribe and you get something like this in the bookmarks:

[attachment=344]

IE problems, try windows updates http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com. generally updates will fix issues like this, if not... re-install IE service pack, try using registry cleaners, disk cleaners, clear the temp / temp internet folders etc.. general tidy up

Arnold said:
IE problems, try windows updates http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com. generally updates will fix issues like this, if not... re-install IE service pack, try using registry cleaners, disk cleaners, clear the temp / temp internet folders etc.. general tidy up
Or just get Firefox :rolleyes: :p

well... you know how some people go "wooooooooo" to be annoying? and some crash into your car? and some are just general swines when they are alive? well... james goes "69" :)

and rings you up at half past 12 as your going to bed.. talks crap for an hour, swears more than a crawley 12 year old mum, then wakes up the next day and cant remember any of the conversation!

lol nope arnold!
he rings you at half twelve, you turn your phone upside down, let him talk to the pillow and go back to sleep!
and then he texts you at quarter to three in the morning... with "interesting" information... right hun? mwah

xLx

Back