I really want a March ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... how much would it cost for an ST anyways?

Also.. which insurance group does one fall into?

I can get insured on a Starlet GT Turbo...

I suggest you do the sensible thing and phone an insurance company and get a quote before going any further.

Very expensive.. I would imagine it's very hard to find one for sale in the UK?

Are there any members on the forum selling theirs?

There is only about 10-15 in the country so the odds of finding one for sale are very very small, you will be best off importing one. To give you a idea when i was 23 i got a quote for £900 (3yrs ncb) if i did under 6,000 miles a year.

You buy a Starlet... because I've mentioned a starlet, doesn't mean I want one.

I was using it as an example towards my insurance query, get off my back.

Note to all: Comments like the above are not welcome on the MSC. Jinata has been warned for that.

It is NOT in the spirit of the club.

You buy a Starlet... because I've mentioned a starlet, doesn't mean I want one.

I was using it as an example towards my insurance query, get off my back.

I had 4 gt's and 2 glanza's no thank you. . .look all I'm not on your back just every once and a while theres a thread like this and people think just because you can get a mint k10 for next to nothing that you'll get one of the rarest cars on the road(that happen to share the same chassis and shell as a standard k10) for not much more cash.When I personally imported mine I did'nt moan about the price €4000 for an 89 car,yes!! an 89 car with one owner,77k kms and very rare considered a collectors car in japan now. . .cop on

ps. Not trying to offend anyone

Note to all: Comments like the above are not welcome on the MSC. Jinata has been warned for that.

It is NOT in the spirit of the club.

Not in the spirit? Telling someone to get off my back because he made a lame post which doesn't have any regards to the topic of the thread..? Are you sure you've warned the correct person?

I had 4 gt's and 2 glanza's no thank you. . .look all I'm not on your back just every once and a while theres a thread like this and people think just because you can get a mint k10 for next to nothing that you'll get one of the rarest cars on the road(that happen to share the same chassis and shell as a standard k10) for not much more cash.When I personally imported mine I did'nt moan about the price €4000 for an 89 car,yes!! an 89 car with one owner,77k kms and very rare considered a collectors car in japan now. . .cop on

ps. Not trying to offend anyone

What's your definition of moan? - Isn't that when one constantly complains about something..? I didn't know saying something is "expensive" ..considered as moaning?

Which dictionary do you read?

Jinata, you have made no efforts at all to do any of the finding out yourself. Not even a bit of research to see how much things may cost.
An instant response of "Very expensive" won't get you anywhere with owners of them since its relative to what they are - simple as that. A figaro can cost twice as much and thats still a K10 chassis.

If you want genuiene help do some work yourself before asking simple and lazy questions, and then complianing when you get simple and lazy answers back.

Things like insurance take 5 mins to find out for your self, you just need to pick up the phone and make an effort yourself.

All your initial questions have been answered therefore:

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back