I know nothing about cars...

... my wife's the driver in the family :grinning:

Hi all.

As this seems to be the number 1 site for all things Micra I thought I'd better register & say hiya before I ask about a wee problem we have with our car (worry not: I'll post it in the appropriate section - I'm a n00b but not a net n00b ;) )

After waiting for me to progress no further than my provisional licence, my wife took the plunge, passed her test in January and bought our first car - a W reg Micra Celebration with a mighty 1.0 litre engine (well, 998cc.)

I'll confess now: I know next to nothing about cars - all my knowledge comes via years of listening to the mumbo-jumbo my petrol-head relatives and friends come out with. Ask me to build a pc or strip down rifle or shotgun (I was an army armourer in the heady days of my youth) and you're talking to the right guy. Cars? Might as well ask me to sing the national anthem of Japan in Hindi.

hi
wife beat you to it and purchased one of the most reliable cars this side of the milky way,cant ask for more!
welcome

It Sounds to me like you have made many VERY GOOD decisions in your life.

my wife's the driver in the family, That will all change as soon as you pass so make the most of it :laugh:

As this seems to be the number 1 site for all things Micra, No Arguments There :laugh:

I thought I'd better register & say hiya before I ask about a wee problem we have with our car, This maybe a first on MSC ! A new member who knows how it works (Y)

passed her test in January and bought our first car - a W reg Micra Celebration with a mighty 1.0 litre engine (well, 998cc.), A Double win. Congratulations to your wife for passing, And then go on to make a superb choice of car. WIN WIN

Sense of humour ??? Definitely

Sounds to me like you have found EXACTLY the right place to be.

WELCOME

Kind regards

Malcolm

If you can strip down a SA80a2 Assault Rifle or a L128A1 Combat Shotgun, you will be fine with a Micra:laugh:
More into fettling my air rifle collection and keeping my shotgun in tip-top condition these days but that discussion's for another forum.

This maybe a first on MSC ! A new member who knows how it works

I'm a mod on another couple of forums so I know how annoying and rude it can seem when a n00b comes in without a "Hi! I'm Jimmy McN00b." and goes straight to the brains section, posts, gets reply then disappears into the internet black hole he/she sprung from :laugh:

Cheers for the warm welcome folks ;)

Back