Swapped cars GTiR to MIcra

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well for the next week me and my brother have swapped cars. i got his micra and he got my GTiR.reason is i going to sydney and i dont wanna put excess km on my car and also i will save money on petrol to. its craigs old micra and i must say it quite a fun car. the only thing i reckon would be cool is if u could lower the seating position, thats all. sit bit lower to ground. but apart fromthat this micra handles like a dream doesnt go to bad either.
lets just hope i get my R back in one piece.

cisco

» CMF Member
What a fun adventure for the week - for both of you.

Haha "your R". That's hardcore GTiR language :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah Seano far out. When I think of you all I think of is "FOR SALE".

How could you *sigh*. And then place this heavy weight on poor Brendon's shoulder. Oh my.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I'm doing it out of love for the car though guys!!

Do you really want me to drive 80km every day in it, then go to Sydney every 2 weeks in it?

Besides, the person who its *hopefully* going to wants to use it for the purpose it was built...

...Can anyone guess?

Sean

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
im sure u will love drivin your car round more than somethin else and when it gets to 200000km on it then do a rebuild. ends up being cheaper than a new car. thats what i plan to do. i drive my gtir to sydney all the time and when it dies ill just rebuild i may as well since pretty much everything has been replaced already.

Back