I have closure...plus, how you guys doing?

I

IanLorenc

Hi all. Long time no speak.

Finally paid off the Micra this week!, so I deem that as closure on that whole ugly episode. I was actually quite relieved to make the last payment as I was prepared for the finance company to ask me why, either...
(a) I'd sold it without their permission
(b) I'd scrapped it without their permission

So, how's everyone doing? Good, I hope. Hopefully, there's still a lot of the old familiar faces on here!

This is my current ride. (The one on the left).

Five points to the person who points out my clear clusters and remembers my tirade against clear clusters on blue cars, a couple of years back.
:laugh:

I meant to have posted earlier but I've been concentrating on my dancing a lot lately...to the detriment of everything else in my life!

Ian Lorenc

ps. I still have those K11 and Primera Haynes manuals if anyone is interested.

Hi Ian.

glad your not paying out on the Micra now, did you know Umar crashed it down a country lane, think he was pushed off the road, now in scrap yard heaven or is that hell?!? lol

Nice to see you back, woah Ian lorenc with some body mods and even clear clusters, how times have changed lol!

this is my current car, 1.6 corolla si

index.php

index.php

index.php

Keep in touch and welcome to the new boards

Kev :cool:

Oioi Ian hows ya doin, definately long time no speak, lol

U could have picked something decent lol, Ive got me an almera gti at the mo. No more micra for me :(

A fiesta Ian? hmmm whatever takes your fancy I suppose. Glad to see your ok, stick around for a bit :D

Hi Ian,

Good to see you're getting back on your feet mate. Hope the future is much brighter for you from now on :laugh::unclesam:

glad your not paying out on the Micra now

Me too.

did you know Umar crashed it down a country lane, think he was pushed off the road, now in scrap yard heaven or is that hell?!? lol

Yeah, he sent me pictures. Shame in a way, because if it had worked properly, it would have been devastating. Even misfiring and not running correctly, it absolutely decimated my mates 2.0 Fiesta, on one of the few times it saw road action.

this is my current car, 1.6 corolla si

Yes, I know, I haven't been gone that long!!
:p
You got it very shortly after the 2.0 Micra turned out so very wrong.

U could have picked something decent lol, Ive got me an almera gti at the mo.

Oi! You cheeky bugger!
:eek::p:laugh:
Actually, an 'S' plate Almera GTi was my backup car, incase I missed out on this Zetec-S. Glad I didn't because it's pretty well sorted. Strut braced, buckets, harnesses and roll cage. It handles an absolute dream. And it's got ice as well.

A fiesta Ian? hmmm whatever takes your fancy I suppose. Glad to see your ok, stick around for a bit

Another cheeky so-and-so?!?! :eek::laugh:
I'll try to post back here every once in a while.

Good to see you're getting back on your feet mate. Hope the future is much brighter for you from now on

Cheers matey.
:D

Hi Ian, nice to hear things going well, my eagle eyes had seen the rollcage, nice and shiny :)

Hi Ian! im building a 2.0 just as you attempted to, it must be somthing about people called Ian! either that or a coincidence!

Hey,

Welcome back again mate. Nice to see you have sorted all of the problems out and that everything is now getting sorted. Fiesta looks quite nice. :)

Hi Claire!! How have you been? Good, I hope.

Thought I'd stop back as I've actually gone out and taken better pictures of my car, so you could see it properly:
(The picture I pointed to originally, wasn't that clear).

16.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

Install.jpg

Bay.jpg

looks very tidy Ian. good mix of styles and body modifications are very suttle but effective.

Good choice of amplifiers also :)

Kev

Cheers for the compliments guys.

Kev, perhaps I'll maybe pop round at some point in the future, we could check each others cars out first hand. You were the ICE daddy with the K10 so I bet the Corrolla's packed! By the way, do you think Hyde-Fi knows anything about door popper solenoids? As you've probably noticed, it's dehandled and the passenger door popper has given up the ghost.
:down:grr

Neil? Maybe I've missed something...but why are you turning your P reg SR into a bbq?
:eek::wow:

Also, how come I've not heard from the Grand High Lord Poombah of Micra yet? Where's Ed?
fwn

HI Ian, Its been ages since I read this thread. I'm pleased to see things have turned round for you, and its great to see a new project and I'm still here amazinly!

Hi Ed. Good to hear from you. Still the Micra God, I see. Good! Hope the ST is still putting the fear of God into wannabes and max muppets!

Neil? Maybe I've missed something...but why are you turning your P reg SR into a bbq?

To cut along story short i now have a 6month old daughter and 2 cars werent affordable, so the gti stayed and the micra went. It was in a bad way and was stripped for parts to get the most dosh back (around £1400 thus far) and us lot in the northeast decided it would be a good project to do as a bbq, so there it is, lol

Insane!!
:suspect:o_O

Very cool, don't get me wrong, but also very insane! I hope that comes together, 'cause that just sounds mental! Perhaps I should have done that with my old K11.
fwn

Back