So, how do you get out of your car?

Silly, I know but...how do YOU get out? My previous K11 was a three door, the B pillar was further back so my right hand would go to the door frame where B met the floor, and I'd leaver myself out. My K12 is a five door so the B pillar is further to the front, making that more awkward. Perhaps I'm not quite so agile as I was in the dim and distant past... anyway. I suppose I try not to put too much stress on the door itself. Then there is the Dutch Reach, (open door with left hand, and look over shoulder) which we should all use to protect our doors from passing cyclists, and indeed from dinging that expensive car next to you when the wind is high. Anyway, what thoughts? Stay safe out there, folks.

OP
OP
Tornado
Nice drive, I blinked and misses the getting out bit. Nearly. Anyway, Mrs.T., who is very wise, tells me she swings both feet onto the ground and just stands up. Who'd have thought? I think I'll try that method. Maybe get one of those swivel cushions? Heresy and immediate revocation of MSC membership, I hear you cry.

As per the Indian Meteorological Department, it is going to be a much hotter summer this year. And so, it becomes all the more important that you pick an AC whose capacity is just right to get the best cooling for your room at a reasonable cost. Air conditioners in the 1.5 ton category are one of the most popular choice amongst most buyers, given either the size of the room, or because the room they need to cool happens to suffer from the issue of being excessively hot.

Some of the pointers that one must keep in mind while choosing the best available AC, are as follows:

· Powerful cooling performance coupled with incredible power savings

· Delivery of clean and fresh air

· Technologies like to enhance your comfort and convenience levels considerably

· Range of utility options

· Warranty

One of the leading brands in the country, Hitachi brings the best of Japanese technology to your bedroom in your ACs. It comes equipped with outstanding features that endear it to Indian households and enhance its overall popularity.

Its highlight is its expandable inverter compressor that expands its capacity depending on your cooling requirements. It performs beyond its rated capacity in adverse temperature conditions, whereas it cuts down humidity levels in the rainy season to offer maximum comfort.

Equipped to function at 100% capacity even 430C, it also comes fitted with a micro-controller that allows it to check the indoor and outdoor temperatures to vary its speed seamlessly and provide optimal cooling, offering the perfect cooling inside even when the temperature reaches 520C.

This AC also comes with a Filter Clean Indicator feature that alerts you to clean the filter regularly and prevent dust buildup, thus, enhancing the cooling performance, and reducing your worries.

Hitachi is definitely a reliable brand and one of only a few companies which offer such a long list of features and technologies in its appliances. iSee and iSmart technologies further assist the AC to impart efficient cooling through its 4-way swing blade. Usage of high-quality copper in the construction is again something which improves the durability benchmark. The tropical inverter is the cherry on the cake. Specially designed considering tropical Indian climate it can operate even in the extreme temperatures of 52oC during the peak summers to ensure efficient uninterrupted cooling.
https://forpc.onl/bitlife-life-simulator-on-pc/ https://jiofilocalhtml.run

Last edited: