I hate yobs !

Less than an hour ago i was sat happily playing a game at my mates when there was a knock at the door ! it turned out that my car had just been broken into thankfuly they got chased of by a bloke putting his bins out ! They bent the door out and ripped all the plastics round the steering colum of . The one time i dont put my alarm on takes the p they've also done a car down the street . im so p of right now lol ! :down:

i think alot of people feel the same. thats why i want to join the police i hate how many people get away with it

the police need to do more give them proper punishment instead of a slap on the wrist or if they go to jail its like a f****n holiday and if u do something about it u end up worse off than them

I hate twoc's they all need
785_whipping.gif

this sucks badly almost samething has happened to me last night im soooooo mad right now,

My motor bike was stolen it was a yamaha YZ125 2006 model!

:( i loved it too bits and now its gone straight outta my garden with a wheel lock on aswell!
######

im actaually devestated the police are doing jack aswell!

and now my bike is gonna get ragged and trashed and more than likely burnt out :(

He has lost his bike and it could never be recovered, if that's the case i think going through insurance would be the best option to get his money back. Don't you think so Curtis? I understand that going insurance can be a pain but is there any other way to get his money back on the bike?

scumbags need a thrashing.

if theirr parents clipped them round the ear on a couple of ocasions they would do this.

problem is, even when i was at school, we were taught to speak properly, to use correct grammar and if we overstepped the mark we got a clip around the head.
admitedly this was against the law... but it worked.

He has lost his bike and it could never be recovered, if that's the case i think going through insurance would be the best option to get his money back. Don't you think so Curtis? I understand that going insurance can be a pain but is there any other way to get his money back on the bike?

As you didnt quote a post...i assumed you ment the first post, as his door is only the damage, which can be bent back in seconds i cant see the point of going through insurance on a car like that, as the car is my last k10 which is probably the most modified K10 on here, i cant see the point of writing it off for a payment of £400, and also he would get nothing as i doubt hes declared the 50+ modifications on it...

But unless you were talking about some other post and he didnt have a bike stolen then thats not what i was on about sorry, i am talking about the car that is in the first post

So no i dont think so lol

its not going through the insurane ive got new door and every thing else i need to put it back together thank god it should be back looking lovly in a couple of days . I feel so violated tho im just glad they were chased of !

Back