hunting issue

right i just fitted a 1.3 engine and while it was out i also fitted a 4-2-1 mani
went too go home from work and it hunting and cuts out after about 5 mins it seem like a vacume hose has come off somewhere but can onlyfind one that is not connected anywhere its the one from the side of the gearbox anyone know where it goes ??

right i just fitted a 1.3 engine and while it was out i also fitted a 4-2-1 mani
went too go home from work and it hunting and cuts out after about 5 mins it seem like a vacume hose has come off somewhere but can onlyfind one that is not connected anywhere its the one from the side of the gearbox anyone know where it goes ??

I think that just vents to air from the gearbox mate, have you got the PCV valve pipe from the rocker to the inlet mani hooked up?

Or the little vacuum pipe that runs to the T piece of the carbon canister at the back of the throttle body?

can anyone tell me what vacuum pipes go where on the black canister at the back wounder if i put on wrong way round ??

can anyone tell me what vacuum pipes go where on the black canister at the back wounder if i put on wrong way round ??

Hope this helps:

25062210546859.png

Back