Weird indicators issue... Help!!!!

I've got a weird issue with my 95 super s...
Background:
Replaced the fog lamp bulbs with smd/led ones, and the same with the sidelights.
Took the headlights out to paint the inners- all went well.. Replaced the indicator bulbs while headlights were out with smd/led bulbs.
All working fine.

Took the boot lid handle off to paint it, and replaced the bulbs with smd/led- unfortunately left the boot open for 5 days and drained the car battery, so didn't end up testing the lights straight away.

Charged the battery and refitted- descovered that the passenger side headlight was out- tested the bulb which was ok, turned out to be the fuse that had blown.
Replaced the fuse- headlights working fine.

Now the indicators flash double time, apart from on hazards, which flash normally.
Checked all fuses, and bulbs- all working...... I'm baffled!!!

I'd though that, but all of them were working, and the indicator ones were specifically "error free" ones...

Could it have anything to do with the boot ones do you reckon?

Older style flasher unit need high load to ensure a normal flash rate, it designed so you can spot a bulb out as the load is lower and you get a high flash rate.

...swapped out all the led bulbs (apart from indicators, as I don't have a spare set at the mo), and made no difference.
Will try a set of normal front indicator bulbs tomorrow- but failing that I'm guessing its a new flasher relay required?

Turned out to be a faulty smd panel on the passenger side bulb- replaced both bulbs with standard ones (can't be bothered with the hassle this might cause again in the future) and send the smd ones back for a refund.

All working as it should on the car now
Thanks for your input guys :)

I'd though that, but all of them were working, and the indicator ones were specifically "error free" ones...

Could it have anything to do with the boot ones do you reckon?
The error free bulbs are not to make your indicators flash correctly, they are so you don't get a bulb fault showing on the dash on cars using the canbus system. Anyway glad you solved it. Of a sense.

Back