how to wire in a wideband? best access for wires

well simply i have a wideband

the wires im after are as follows! ig nition switch, ground, sensor signal, and light switch for the dimmer on its back light

all the help would be much appreciated!

for instance does the lambda signal wire go into the ecu? and can i pick it up from there?

im sure sure which wire id want for the light switch or the ignition swtich! as knowing me i would end up blowing myself up!

for narrowband its pinout # 105 will (black/white on some looms, 5th one from the end ) but its easier to tap into the middle wire on the lambda tbh, and run the wire through the baulkhead grommet :)

Im going to be getting one too, same as my mates one and he simply put it into his exhaust and plugged it onto the battery iirc

alright i wanna try do this neatly! sorry its a narrow band then lol new to this!

well thanks for the ecu pin out that will help!

so which is the ignition switch??

well i could use my multimeter on it but could risk it popping a fuse!

also any ideas which is best for the light swtich or just not bother? lol

alright i wanna try do this neatly! sorry its a narrow band then lol new to this!

well thanks for the ecu pin out that will help!

so which is the ignition switch??

well i could use my multimeter on it but could risk it popping a fuse!

also any ideas which is best for the light swtich or just not bother? lol

i tapped into a wire to the heated rear screen switch will (one that was live with ignition on) and fed the gauge and backlight with it

i see mate will that not drain the power to it?

how will the heater switch dim the back light on it when i turn the lights on then? lol

i see mate will that not drain the power to it?

how will the heater switch dim the back light on it when i turn the lights on then? lol

nah :p you,re just using a feed wire that is only live when the car is running will, and the gauge will draw F/A power really

alrighty ill try this tomorrow evening then! cant wait will be a new gadget really! and i like gadgets and something interesting to look at! the road gets boring haha
(im joking i am a good driver and i never take my eyes off the road only when approaching a speed camera to check speed and every once in a while to check fuel!)

Back