HOW TO WIRE CD PLAYER IN 1985 k10

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi, i recently have brought a 1985 nissan micra k10, gold in colour. i have removed the radio and i brought an iso adaptor off ebay which said it plugged straight into nissan micra 1982-89. i have found out tht it doesnt fit and i have cut the wire and i will just tape them up. i need to know which lead is the ignition on the micra, is it the red wire?!?! i am new to electronics so any diagrams would be useful
thanks adam

The ISO adapter should be a straight fit - mine was!

Also, have a search in the ICE section as this question i think has been asked before :)

I had a similar problem, the iso adapter had been removed from my car by the previous owner and the wireing was a real mess!! you will need to find 2 positives! one which is permanent, and one that is active only when u turn the key. its simple to do, just get a live tester (looks like a screwdriver or similar with a bulb in it and a wire hanging out of it). clip the end of the wire to bare metal on the car (the door catch is a good bet) and then touch the end of the screwdriver to each wire, when the bulb lights up then hey presto!
hope this helps!!

Back