How to make your rear drums look nice

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
well i was just putting a centercap in my alloy on sunday and thought how aweful my rusty drums looked :(

so i sanded the rust of and painted them with some matt black paint, very simpl but it looks great! ill take a picture later, nothing special just makes it look nice and tidy :) much better than painting it bright yellow/red/blue :p

recomend it to all ;)

lmfao :p you know me mate class all the way! lol

you gonna come to mine at the weekend get the bouncy things sorted lol

No mate. Im booked in round Eds for some work done - assuming he doenst forget!

Might even get the springs done there if he fancies the challenge, but gotta be in guildford for five so depends on time / light / weather etc

Arnold

Hey wats rong with painting your drums yellow!!!!! it brightens up your car..!!!! but good point painting them black it wouldnt go down so well wiyh a black car. Ive got a k11 in purple not sure wat colour to paint the drums on that any suggestions????? :ghostface

Each to there own but im not even gonna paint mine. You're promoting the fact you've got standard brakes, and they're not even discs etc.

I think Black would be best on a purple car too.

You should have used that under body sealant stuff instead of matt black paint! Would do the same job but more effective :)

it was only temp mesure mate im going to get some hamerite direct to rest for it to make a more effective seal ;)

Here a pic i think it makes the car look a hell of a lot tidier bit more up to date :D and being a black car looks uber cool

Attachments

• 23112005(001).jpg
    23112005(001).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 185
:D hell yeah! its one of thoose not necessary larg impact mods just a no my cars not a rust bucket mods :D btw rimsey you got a wire brush you can bring down on friday?

I did mine illuminus green to go with the green trim of my black micra magic also done the calipers, the windy bit on the CB arieal and changed the parker bulbs from white to green. it really looks the part. most get some pics up on the site.

Back