Nissan March Bolero

• Thread starter Deleted member 24633
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24633

Hey guys just a small update on the Bolero, I've been busy with work and school so didn't have time to post anything about the car, didn't have funds either so that sucked... Here's what I've done so far
image.jpg

This is how the car sat untill about a week ago, car is in perfect working condition only had a few rust spots in the small gaps between the hood and the fenders so first thing I did ofcourse was take the hood off and fix the problem because I didn't want it to spread
image.jpg

This is the car with the hood off, didn't take any pictures of the car covered for painting I completely forgot but ooh well here's how it came out;
image.jpg

Sanded the rust off completely, covered the whole car and engine bay and nicely painted only the inner edges under the bonnet, matched the paint perfectly and turned out very nice in my opinion, note that I did remove the fender to check if there was any rust further and also checked the whole car but there wasn't any to my surprise, car is now rust free :cool:

Next thing I did was take out the whole interior and clean the carpet and everything else (searched for rust inside the car on floor panels, etc. but I didn't find any rust thand god) found a few Japanese coins (Yen) which I will be keeping hehe... Here's the car interior stripped
image.jpg

Also removed rear seatbelts completely and anything else that added weight to the car and is useless IMO (sound deadening for example)

And finally it was pay day, got my salary and as soon as I got i blew it lol, bought a set of 13 inch rims, 5.5 inch wide with a set of brand new tires and lugnuts
image.jpg

Got the tires stretched on the rims immediately
image.jpg

Don't have pics of the rims on the car will upload them some time later on today, also changed the shift knob and did a rear wiper delete, don't have any pics of this neither but will put some up soon.. I don't intend on modding anything in the engine bay for more speed but will be trying to shed some pounds and ofcourse will be tidying up under the bonnet to make it look "cleaner".. There are many things I will be doing to the car with time but for now I'll continue doing what I can since I'm out of funds LOL :confused:

Back