how to change speedo bulbs

rip everything out get a plasma gun and ...... lol no one on here has yet apart from someone who managed to light his warning light? lmao.
The people on ebay selling the bulb kits dont know how they fit to the dash clocks i did ask all of them!,but i shouldnt imagin they would be too hard to change.but like i said i could be so wrong .(to get to the dash clocks you need to take off the door sills both sides then the side plastic piller posts (they pull off)then the back plastic dash board tray then undo a FEW lol bolts then it should come out have a look ya self but i would make sure ya keys are out of the ignition and battery is disconnected first :D lmao

like andy said once you've taken the plastic top of the dash, if you get out the car and have a look through the windscreen you can see the bulbs. they just twist and pull out. ive bought sum bulbs off ebay whick looked identical to the bulbs in the dash but they didnt fit. all i can sugest is what i done is get sum bulb paint and paint them to your desired colour which ive done

no that stuff is crap. doesnt even cover properly. you can get glass paint or something lk tht from b and q or wickes or summat.

Back