Speedo bulbs dont work??

Hallo,

I have Micra K12 1.5 Dci 2005.
Two last days here was havy rain, but today was sunny and warm day.
Micra was staying on parking place closed all the day.
When i came in the car at the evening, first i noticed it was wet windows from inside.
I was thinking it is moisture from my umbrella & floor & sunny day & car firmly closed... (condense)

I turn the car on and i see that no bulbs are working on speedo??!

I was waiting and looking whats going on and than suddenly all the lights turn on again....

I move from parking and black out again....

Interesting is when bulbs turn off that the only bulb which works is high beam (blue light).

I was driving aprox. 8km and i stop and turn the car off. High beam light is still on all the time & all other are off. I locked the car and the blue light is on.....

What can i do?
Any idea whats happening?

Many thanks

News;

After 1/2 hour i came back to car start it and everything works just fine??
Its dark outside, and i will take a closer look tomorrow...
The car will "overnight" in garage with opened windows.

I will write report tomorrow....

Thx

hi sounds like the bcm rmove top of dash and on the passanger side by the windscreen there is a black box remove and unplug it that the bcm leave it 4 30mins a refit that should work if not then it my need a new bcm

hi sounds like the bcm rmove top of dash and on the passanger side by the windscreen there is a black box remove and unplug it that the bcm leave it 4 30mins a refit that should work if not then it my need a new bcm

Can you explain me what is the bcm?
Any instructions how can i remove top of dash? (i google it but without any succes).
The service is far far away (island).
Thx

4 days ago here was havy rain again..., no visible wet in the car but the complete speedo goes out. Now is 4th day and it is still blackout. I have noticed at first time that in some turnings or road holes the speedo starts working for the moment..., but last 4 days nothing???!

Back