how to change sparks !

hi guys ...just got a K12 ,,,,having some questions .,.,maybe someone can help ...

Where are the sparks located and how do i change them ?..where is the air conditioning filter ?..and how many litres of oil goes in !..Thanks ..
couldnt find anything by myself ! Sorry !:k12white:

its great that u moved my post ...but still no answer ..It seems like ill go to a regural service since noone wants to display some info here ..thanks
all i get are links that doesnt work ...Cool ! :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I only moved your thread about half an hour ago! Its possible your thread was missed as it was in the wrong place. Also do a search, you might get some results.

2155080_9_full.jpg

Looking at that image, its quite hard to see where they would be. Does your engine bay look like that?

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
Hey mate

The p[lastic covers clips off its tricky but don;t break them! Then you can see the sparks mate

Any problems i'll pop over me mate's and take a photo.

Shr3k

OP
OP
G
I only moved your thread about half an hour ago! Its possible your thread was missed as it was in the wrong place. Also do a search, you might get some results.

Looking at that image, its quite hard to see where they would be. Does your engine bay look like that?

yep it looks like that !...I need to remove that big plastic case which holds the air filter ?

OP
OP
G

thanks a lot man ..but this is all i get ====
geo99, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Hey mate

The p[lastic covers clips off its tricky but don;t break them! Then you can see the sparks mate

Any problems i'll pop over me mate's and take a photo.

Shr3k

sure if u can put some pics would be great man !:grinning:

OP
OP
G
You need to be an official member to read the guide

very nice !..very usefull ...3 days and still no concludent answer ...
its good e46 fanatics are not like that ...otherwise i would be all day with my bimmer in service !:unclesam:

so how do i get an official member ?:ghostface

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
Well you could drop your socket down the spark plug hole... other than that, nothing can go wrong.

How can you drop a spark plug socket into the whole its got a giant plastic t rench or are you saying you use a normal socket set :S

Shr3k