how rare are these interior bits

k11koukicentercup5-16-09.jpg

k11koukiarmrest5-16-09.jpg

They were both on an impul march, and the thread is years old so thought not bump it...

I really want a handbrake surround like that... just wandering what country's eBay I have most chance of getting hold of it? :grinning:

k11koukicentercup5-16-09.jpg

k11koukiarmrest5-16-09.jpg

They were both on an impul march, and the thread is years old so thought not bump it...

I really want a handbrake surround like that... just wandering what country's eBay I have most chance of getting hold of it? :grinning:

the top ones come in automatic marchs i seen one yesterday, and have seen them a few times

Arm rest is rare over here...you will find them on Yahoo Auctions Japan, but they dont pop up often, occasionally they popup on ebay...best to look worldwide though. :)

i got one of those arm rests and cup holders in my cabriolet, they seem to be stock on the cabriolet. i want a spare tho as the little clip at the back has broken off

by the way, some more info on these things. they are nissan made but they are an optional extra, they were available on the march cabriolet only as an option (my cab has them, as well as the optional march floor mats and a micra logo around the boot key hole)

the part number is: K6910-72B00-

and as far as i can see they only came in gray.

I have the cup holder and I must say it's very handy to have it... Arm rest... I plan to build my own though :p

That armrest is in my k11 now :)

I've only had a micra for a month and I've already got the Cup holder, Centre console and been offered a Sr cluster, I don't know why everyone goes on about how 'rare' they are.. Don't seem that rare to me. You could probably find the part number and get it sent from nissan if it comes stock on the cabriolet?

Yeah if you've got the partnumber it'll be dead easy to buy them (in theory haha). Cupholder / dash tray dont seem to have any part numbers stamped on them or i'd have asked Nissan Japan ages ago about them :)

Mitch it just depends how lucky are, for them to be being sold just as you're looking for them ;)

If only Nissan UK had bothered to offer all these extras in the first place, then we'd just be able to pop to scrapyards and get them for nowt.

This?
rest.jpg
:)
Part numbers (for some reason each engine size has a different number:
1.0 (CG10DE) - K6910-72B00
1.3 (CG13DE) - K6910-72B01
1.4 (CGA3DE) - K6910-AN300

There are apparently loads of the cupholder bit though, and it comes in two pieces!

If you have the Jap discs of FAST then getting the part numbers would be eaaasy

Good point :)

This?
View attachment 18748
:)
Part numbers (for some reason each engine size has a different number:
1.0 (CG10DE) - K6910-72B00
1.3 (CG13DE) - K6910-72B01
1.4 (CGA3DE) - K6910-AN300

There are apparently loads of the cupholder bit though, and it comes in two pieces!

You're just showing off now James lol.

you sorted me out with nissan FAST its all your fault! btw that program is epic! i didn't know there were so many options for my car!
Haha no probs! Did I give you the Japanese one? If not I can bring that over with me next week (wow that's getting close!)

Haha no probs! Did I give you the Japanese one? If not I can bring that over with me next week (wow that's getting close!)

nope but i torrented the files for the JP stuff so i got it all now, or at least i have everything on the Cab which is what i needed, but thanks it was a big help. you are coming next week, wow time goes fast, i better clean the house lol

it does feel really good having something to hook up your arm when driving,gives that sort of arm chair effect
and stability on corners

FAST is the Nissan parts database. So if you go into a dealership thats what they use to get you part numbers, diagrams and to order the parts.

But some people on here have the FAST discs so can access all the parts diagrams from home.

The FAST program that everyone has is now pretty much defunct in the dealerships except when they need to look up real legacy parts, a friend who works for Nissan tech said the 07/2008 release of the FAST system would be the last CD-based release, they're all online now, which is probably firewalled/restricted to dealers only.

No problem if you own a K10, K11 or early K12 but you're screwed if you own a K13! :doh:

James i have all the 2010 stuff (apparently), although i could never get it to work as its all compressed and i could never understand how to make it work using winRAR

If you want it and theres a way of getting it to you, you probably know more than me to get it to work... ?

Back