How not to fit a bodykit

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Sorry if you class this as barry etc...

But im so amazed how this person fitted this bodykit i have to show you...

At First, Its not highly noticable...
mmanrice2.JPG

THEN:
mmanrice1.JPG

Ok, now is it just me or is that the worst modifying you have ever seen???

HAHAHAHAHA,
Serious???
I think he needs to change them, the current ones have started to rust :)

HAHAHAHA

winstonerogers said:
HAHAHAHAHA,
Serious???
I think he needs to change them, the current ones have started to rust :)

HAHAHAHA

Maybe they where taken from the shed door...

One Shed to another...lol!!

to be honest, it seems as if a lot of money had been spent on the car, a suppose theres an explanation maybes they were untill he sussed summit better or he was gonna fill it or summit, seems like the car iself doesnt justify that - must be some sort of explanation, might have something to do with the bump he had

Big_ben said:
to be honest, it seems as if a lot of money had been spent on the car, a suppose theres an explanation maybes they were untill he sussed summit better or he was gonna fill it or summit, seems like the car iself doesnt justify that - must be some sort of explanation, might have something to do with the bump he had

Not to sure, just looks like some lazy modifying to me, its hardly the best condision car anyhow... Plus the fact im not a fan of the Gen 5 Civic Lexus Style Lights

Shocking what utter gash!

simple rule, don't drive the car until its been properly fixed, that bumpers hardly safe.

You know, it could have been done that he choses what bumpers he wants each day...lol

"Bumper number 4 today, and maybe 8 tommrow"...lol

If you stop being a bunch of idiots and laughing at 'barry' cars, even though a lot of the micra's on here look a lot worse, you'll probably see that there's accident damage down the side.

Probably as the person is a real person that does a real job, they havent got the time nor money to fhave it reparied instantly. Although a hinge may not be the most ideal fixing, its secure and the top corner of the bumper is now attatched to the car, rarther than hanging off which i presume it was.

People often laugh at my car because it has a perspex window gued and and some parcel tape to stop water ingress, but its perfectly secure and even the MOT inspector couldn't fail it. funny how they always stop laughing when they get bown away at the traffic lights.

he should have done it jap style with cable ties holding the bodykit on. Why dnt people laugh at that hey?

The japs consider them as barry boys but yet people will start copying that style here thinking its bad man!!

ive seen it all now! evo glue,cable ties,self tappers.OMG BUT HINGES! must have been on a tight budget.
Tight arse!

Darren your an idiot sometimes. You kicked up such a fuss about your car being on barryboys, and your doing exactly the same thing as the people that posted your car on there! Have you not learnt anything?

:stewieloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back