Bodykit contact k10 and k11 posssibly

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hi,

As some of you know I am looking to do some more body mods to my car shortly hopefully and I have found some arches and skirts which I actually really really like!!! I contacted the guy through Ebay who was selling this kit (which is where I saw it originally), and it turns out he makes all of his own kits, and will make one off body-kits for anything and fit absolutely anything to anything!!! With this I got just a little bit excited!!! I have asked if he could custom make the arches and skirts to fit the k10, and he said he could, so its all looking good!!! I also have mentioned the club to him and have asked if it would be possible for him to make up some custom kits for the micra. Obviously there would need to be a demand for it for him to make them but he has had many features with his cars in mags and that. He is currently making Max Powers new feature car!!! :eek: Seems quite interesting. The price for the kits doesn;t seem to bad either. He wants £325 for the arches and skirts. Could be a good thing for the club depending on what he says back to me!!! I will keep you updated with the events that follow to the emails. These are the emails that he sent me...

hi dan,

this is my own kit that i make and sell !
i also do one off kits / modify kits / boot builds , you name it i do it ! currantly doing max powers new demo car!!

arches and sideskirts £325
p+p £20

cheers

Hi Daniel,

im based in biggleswade, bedfordshire, sg18 8nt
is your micra the bubble shape one? yes i can make them fit the car no problem!! cant really give an exact price but your probably looking at about £300 for the kit fitted ,blended, in primer?and sort your bumpers to match up so its all pukka!!!!
as i deal with the mags aswell i can probably get a feature sorted for you if you want?

cheers terry @ street specials

:)

Cheers...

MM - Dan. :)

dont get to excited dan.
i have been through this a few times with people.
only to be led into it.
i can simply make the kits now aswell as i had the meeting with the fg supplier and can most prob do the same kit for cheaper.
but i am gonna practise it forst but i plan on making a full kit to test myself:D

Sounds kool Wayne. Yeah I'm not getting over excited about it, but I would be interested to see what kinda of response there would be for a kit if it was made available. :)

Latest email. What does everyone think?? :)

hi mate,
yea im interested in doing this for you!
well i could make a kit using my kit as a base to start from! it shouldn't be to much work, then take a mould etc... and you could buy that kit off me!! how does that sound?? but i would need your car to make it on!!!

is there a lot of people with micras that mod them ? sorry i haven't modded any micras for a while, about 2 years ago i did 1 . let me know what the MSC say as im always up for making new stuff etc

cheers

sounds good Dan, keep us posted.

All I say is make sure you make him aware of what the 'actual' demand is. The K11 would be a much better idea for a wide arch kit that he could put into production, ok the K10 one would be great, but there are more modified K11's in the Uk then K10's

Kev :)

One of my dad's mates makes bodykit's aswell. He works for a company doing the interiors on some kit car or other, retrimming seats and stuff, but makes bodykits in his spare time, he made on for his Volvo 740 estate and it is totally awsome, same guy that was going to do my wide arches for my old K10 before my mate wrote it off. Let us know how you get on dan. sounds good though :)
Owen

Yeah I will make sure that I will make him aware of doing a k11 kit. Only want him to do a kit for me anyway so mine stays unique hehe. :) He emailed me again with some more info but I am at uni so cannot post it up at the mo. He seems really interested in doing both my car and a kit for the k11's. :) Apaprently he did the yellow Suzuki Wagon R for clarion too?? Dunno if anyone has any pics of that. This is the kit in question hehe. :) :love: :eek: Let me know what you think. :)

The last email he sent basically said that he would be up for doing anything including headlight conversions!!! So I am waiting to see what he says back as I have asked for a price on everything that I would like doing hehe. :D Including the arches. I also asked about making the kit for the k11's and am waiting for him to get back to me about it. He will probably reply tomorrow morning as he is very quick in replying usually!!! :) Let me know what you think of the kit, especially the k11 owners... and whether you think it would look good on the k11. I think it would look great myself. :D

it depends on when we r talking. if its after the next student loan comes thru then maybe coz i aint got to pay any fees out of that so i get all 800 to myself so wud have some cash then but dont atm

Back