How much is my K10 worth

If i decide to sell my k10 how much are they going for?
My k10 is reg
G plate
Has only done under 20 K
and is in great conditon

Any ideas guys ?

They make great first cars so you will have alot of interest there.What with petrol now £1.40 per liter everyone wants a cheap little car these days. :) I would guess in good condition taxed and MOT'd i would think £500 up would be a reasonable amount to pay considering the low millage. You may get more it depends who's looking at the time. These little cars have alot going for them these days. cheap tax good mpg cheaper insurance etc..

My k11 1.0l 60ish K on the clock when i got it was 800 quid, has alot of service stamps and had been in the same family since it was 2 years old. So I dont think putting it for 650ish would be a bad move. When I was looking for cars that kind of age etc in a 105 was about 500-600 quid but my dad was put off by low mileage

How much would my Micra be worth?

M reg 1995 Nissan Micra Mauritius , 16,500 miles, only me and 2 previous owners (previous 2 were both women over 50)
All original features including orginal working tape player, been serviced every year, one small scratch on paintwork, been kept in a garage most of its life.

Back