How much is she worth?

MacMicra

Deactivated Account
How much do you all think my car is worth?

P Reg (1996) Nissan Micra Vibe

Good condition however its been sat on my driveway for about 9 months lol

No tax - no MOT - or anything like that

I have declared SORN on it so its jst sat there doing nothing

Any ideas?

i will give you £100 for it

what a gutter

i was hoping it could get me like £450

jim_bling sold one which was in more or less the same state as mine (sorn declared and just sitting there) for £600

i owe my mam £200 so i woukld want to pay her off and use the money what is left to put towards a week intensive course in blackpool

As it has no tax or MOT, but a moderate mileage, and it's a pre facelift, I would pay £200 for it.

so you wouldnt pay £400 lol 'nudge nudge'

its got cool tinted rear lights/ new kenwood front door speakers/ new kenwood 6x9 on parcel shelf / new kenwood cd player.......(i like kenwood)

so......... its worth a piece of ####?

im not trying to sll it here i just want to know how much i should stick on the window for it?

For the amount of information you have given us then yes

If you put up some pics etc we might be able to give a better price lol

at the end of the day its a car with no tax or mot, so it will only really sell for scrap value, unless it can be proven to be mot'able, but i always think if someone says to me im selling my car its got no mot but it will pass one, i think why not get one on it then for the extra £40 and get the extra £2-300 it will be worth?

if its as you describe its worth £150 - 200 imo

Put an MOT on it and it'll be worth loads more...as you said there is nothing wrong with it then put it through one and get your moneys worth ;)

good plan batman!

will get that done. first need to put a 5a petrol in it lol its hardly got awt in

then a £40 MOT and i will report back with the results

so if it does pass its MOT then its worth £350?

at the end of the day its a car with no tax or mot, so it will only really sell for scrap value, unless it can be proven to be mot'able, but i always think if someone says to me im selling my car its got no mot but it will pass one, i think why not get one on it then for the extra £40 and get the extra £2-300 it will be worth?

if its as you describe its worth £150 - 200 imo

Seconded,

put 12 months tax and MOT on it and you will make that money back and possibly double the price of the car,

an MOT is effectivly saying that the car is sound and will be for a year which is what people want

Back