how much is it worth

hi guys I have been told to pop on here by a friend , my relation recently passed away and as I was going through the house finding all her documents etc I came across and car in the garage , I knew she had one but it has not been out since her husband died 4 years ago, it is a Nissan micra G reg , I was wondering if anyone could put a figure on it , how much it was worth , it is in mint condition , the only problem is I cannot find the V5C in the house anywhere

hi guys I have been told to pop on here by a friend , my relation recently passed away and as I was going through the house finding all her documents etc I came across and car in the garage , I knew she had one but it has not been out since her husband died 4 years ago, it is a Nissan micra G reg , I was wondering if anyone could put a figure on it , how much it was worth , it is in mint condition , the only problem is I cannot find the V5C in the house anywhere

Scrap and parts value only and you might try advertising it on eBay and Gumtree to find a car enthusiast to take on the recommissioning project after such a long four-year layup? Best of luck with that.:)

Welcome, and condolences.

4 years in dry storage? No worries! Right? Guys...?

Would be interesting to see some pictures. If it is in nice condition I'd imagine someone will take it on but don't expect thousands of pounds (or even one thousand, for that matter). G reg makes it a K10 right (the square-shaped one)?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back