How much is my car worth?

L

Lori

Does anyone have an idea how much I would get for my V reg Micra Inspiration? Also, is it better to sell to a garage or to sell private?

garage will give you half the price you could get by selling privatly....need more details to give a rough estimate too

Wow! I didn't think there'd be all that much of a difference.

What kind of details? :)

Lori said:
Does anyone have an idea how much I would get for my V reg Micra Inspiration? Also, is it better to sell to a garage or to sell private?

is your car red ands somethimes parked in borrowdale house lol (sorry)

Gemma85 said:
is your car red ands somethimes parked in borrowdale house lol (sorry)
Yup, that's me :D It's got a flag on the aerial at the moment - supporting the boys (Y)

Gemma85 said:
have you got blonde hair and go to someone on the bottom floor
Yeah - that's not me, LoL :D

When my hair's down it looks blonde, but I where it back for work in which case it looks dark, hehe. And I go to someone on the top floor.

Lori said:
Yeah - that's not me, LoL :D

When my hair's down it looks blonde, but I where it back for work in which case it looks dark, hehe. And I go to someone on the top floor.

ok well are not quite short (no offense) not dwarfe like of course but not tall either...sure I walked passed you at the door the other day is all never mind im there and time between 7.30 - and 9.30 il look out for your car.

and I havnt a clue how much its worth lol

Gemma85 said:
I havnt a clue how much its worth lol
Well get out of my thread then, LoL ;)

And it was defo your car's sticker that brought me here if that's the case (Y)

Gemma85 said:
ok well are not quite short (no offense) not dwarfe like of course but not tall either
Oh, and yes, I am shorted than average I think. 5"3 :)

Ian said:
more info really.
Miles: About 65,000
Door's: 3
Extra's: Don't think so
Condition: Top I'd say
service history?: I'll have to ask my dad

also what tax and test are on it?: As in the tax disc and the MOT?

... sorry :wasntme:

LMAO at this thread...begins with some bird asking how much her car is worth, Gemma gets involved and it turns into a conversaion between the two for about ten posts on important world matters such as how high they each are and what colour they have lol. Finally resumes back to the car and she doesnt know what t&t is or if it has service history lol - i actually laughed out loud reading some of the replies...you girls crack me up...make my day in fact, i might actually be cheerful today...

Just a guess but i would estimate possibly £1400 top end?

Ben said:
LMAO at this thread...begins with some bird asking how much her car is worth, Gemma gets involved and it turns into a conversaion between the two for about ten posts on important world matters such as how high they each are and what colour they have lol. Finally resumes back to the car and she doesnt know what t&t is or if it has service history lol - i actually laughed out loud reading some of the replies...you girls crack me up...make my day in fact, i might actually be cheerful today...

Just a guess but i would estimate possibly £1400 top end?

nice to see girls have some effect on you after all then ben and from what iv seen advertised on ebay and autotrader ect I would agree with Ben

lol @ Gemma, i probably would have remained cheerful for the rest of the day but a bird #### on me shoulder before so thats naffed is off for the rest of the day, possibly week!

no need to get personal! I think Gemma is ace...nice but dim lol....and Ems i would invite you to come and find out but im pretty positive i would be banned from msc for life by your other half so i wont

Ben said:
no need to get personal! I think Gemma is ace...nice but dim lol....and Ems i would invite you to come and find out but im pretty positive i would be banned from msc for life by your other half so i wont

LOL nice but dim I can take! I will freely admit it .....I have supprisngly high gcse's and just passed a couple more last year for my dimness so its just that I have no common sense really..the highlights have effected my brain as I cant remember ever being this bad.

Ben I think your ace 2 :) will you allow me 2 put my sticker on now :D

Parkers is useless.....its alright saying said car is worth said amount but at the end of the day if a similar car is going on fleabay and autotrader for said amount then your not going to get any higher than said amount....Highly doubt you will sell it for £1650..Like i said aim for £1400 and that should be adequate

Said is a cool word.....Gemma, i cant allow/disallow you but only pass judgement lol - imo the mods you have done so far seem to be quite cool and in my opintion ( NOTE TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BEASTING ME: this is my opinion and not the opinion of everyone) you will ruin it all within a matter of seconds if you put it on....

As the name said it's a guide, CAP is a better tool to value cars, unfortunately everytime I mention something which we use in the office I get a post removed so thought I beeter just use the naff tool that you can get online...

PITA working for Nissan and trying to post on a Nissan Owners forum!

As far as I know, rhaines has never had a post removed on this forum, and certainly wouldn't have one removed for discussing the applications he uses at Nissan. It's not like they sign you to a secrecy deal at Nissan or anything!

Ben, we only remove posts we think necessary to remove.

rhaines said:
Parkers quote http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/valuation.aspx?deriv=16287&model=608&plate=62&pay=false&buyorsell=sell

Franchised dealer £1,950 which is a long shot
Private good £1,650...

Dealers do not offer half, they normally go on CAP (Current Auction Price) which is what we go on in my office!!
I don't understand... what's that all about: Cost New ('00) £ 9245. Surely that car was never that much o_O

Also, would I be better to sell my car and use the money to put towards the car I'll be buying, or put my car in for part X?

Lori said:
Also, would I be better to sell my car and use the money to put towards the car I'll be buying, or put my car in for part X?

Tbh, you'll prob get less for it if u part exchange. You'll be better off doing a private sale and putting the money towards the new car.

Ems said:
Tbh, you'll prob get less for it if u part exchange. You'll be better off doing a private sale and putting the money towards the new car.

as she said and yes the car was that much new lol

You'll get about the same tbh, figures will look more for private sale as it is one lump sum whereas if you came into the dealership we can discount out vehicle as well so the balance to change vehicles works out around the same as if you were to sell private....

Back