How much is my car worth?

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
ok just a general question Im sorry if its in the wrong place, Im just wondering how much my car is worth if i were to sell it, im probably not lookin at selling it until august.

5dr
air con
NATS
80k miles
1.3l
air filter and janspeed exhaust
metallic blue with recovered doors and sprayed console
rear wiper conversion to facelift style
rear LED's
meshed front grills

Im thinking of movin up to an almera GTI so it would be handy to know how much i can get for it cos if i sell it will be on here.

Personally, I think you should sell it, and then instead of the Almera, get the Cabriolet in the 'For Sale' section instead ;)

if i sell it it wont be until september and i will try it through here first so depending on if someone wants it standard i can put it back i have all the standard parts for it so i might just chuck them in too and say there u go

fair comment but ill have to pay someone to put my exhaust back and the filter (im totally thick with cars) any put the original lights back in for me so any money i might make ill probably lose on the switch. If it was standard would i be looking at about 1k?

Im looking at the almera because someone i know is selling it and I dont like the primeras too much. Also insurance is very reasonable, and kenny yes you can have the rear lights you will probably be the one taking them off for me :eek:)

a think £1000000 lol
im sure i seen you going over the green bridge next to sunderland town centre.. i was stuck in traffic going towards town lol..

Back