Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Around £1500

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Above £2000

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
As the Poll Says, how much would you think my car is worth, not that im selling I just want an idea on value.
best13sx.jpg

as ian says its bit useless to give an evaluation without any other details than a pic...but owners to add to that list any mods hmmm engine etc...

I would say around £1000. Auto Trader website has a whats it worth section on it. Try using that for a more accuarate price.

Whats the reason for wanting to know anyway?

Alienfish360 said:
tbh I'd say around £750 to £800

Modifying cars takes a lot of value off. You narrow the possible sale market when it's not standard

only with some cars..as for skylines,evos.scoobies..people go for the modded ones pushing high bhp.

what type of civic? Im looking at them atm actually :). Looking at VTi's, but they are so hard to find in good nick

D4R73N said:
I have my insurance in 2 months, wondering what value i'll requier trying for the Civic again...

Probably still very high. If your getting rid of the Micra, can I have the sideskirts please?? The are AJ4 yeah??

Look at that, the poor guy is only considering a new motor and the hawks have already swooped in! lol :p

p.s. no more than 1k but its a nice micra

thekore said:
Look at that, the poor guy is only considering a new motor and the hawks have already swooped in! lol :p

Lol, sideskirts dont come up often. And they are the same colour as my car so wont need any respray :p

In not selling no, and im def not breaking it, looks lush and i;ve spent so much on it you woulnt belive me if I told you...

£1600 for the car & £800 on Modifying it...

Makes me wonder if its worth modifying the next car... Iwould only sell the car now if i where offered at least £1800, tbh I love this car so much i dont really want to sell.

As it's not highly modded so some young lad/lass would buy for under £1000, SR's go for about £1500 in good condition, SuperS's I've seen got for up to £1000 if in good condition, if paints as good as pic lucks you'll get a decent price if right person comes along

I dont think you should sell it after all the work you have put in. Modding a car never really does add value, thats why alot of people sell the bits of individually.

D4R73N said:
In not selling no, and im def not breaking it, looks lush and i;ve spent so much on it you woulnt belive me if I told you...

£1600 for the car & £800 on Modifying it...

Makes me wonder if its worth modifying the next car... Iwould only sell the car now if i where offered at least £1800, tbh I love this car so much i dont really want to sell.
£800 that all? lol

Off the top of my head I've spent at least £1284 on mine, and i'm gonna be spending at least another £660 on it this year to get the project finished :|

Modifying cars IS a complete loss moneywise, but you do it because you love the car :)

aye and the car looks good at the end! you do feel for people when they put so much into it and when they go to sell it get very little back!

James said:
Exactly. Maybe I should hang on to mine forever when its done... Hehe :)

Thats my plan. Hopefully, if things go to plan, then I will have enough money to buy another fast road car, Teg Type R or Nissan 200sx. Then keep the Micra and turn it into a fast track car.

Ive had mine for 7 hehe, so it's about on track lol.

I wasn't counting my alloys (£250) and the tyres (£80) and the Laguna splitter i'm yet to fit (£15)... List goes on and on lolol

Well I wondered if its cheaper to just put a 1.3 engine or bigger in mine, has anyone done this, an idea on price?

if you do it yourself, not too much. A garage will be around £600. You can't get a bigger perfomrance upgrade for the money though..

Ian said:
if you do it yourself, not too much. A garage will be around £600. You can't get a bigger perfomrance upgrade for the money though..

I have the exhaust and Induction, what else, without going OTT

you got a manifold? Thats about it without going OTT. BEcause then its cams, remap and more major things like headwork..

fraz_micra_88 said:
means you get your moneys worth n if you love it why change lol

Totally agree! It is pointless to spend loads and loads modifying your car if you have plans to sell it! Although the money is spent, i plan on keeping mine for another couple of years at least. Thats always been my plan, to stop around 25 and get something safer/nicer/modern etc. If your already thinking about getting something else, then you should definitly stop spending money on it.

Darren, you can get an insurance quote for a civic now - just up your no claims etc to what it will be in a couple of months time, to get an idea of how much it'l be. I wouldnt bother buying different taillights if your planning on selling the micra

Back