how many miles per ither full tank or gallon do you get?

mine seems to be going a lot faster recently, last time i filled right up 30 quid got me a full tank and nearly 300 mile. dont know how many litres that is.

K12's must have bigger than 30 litre tanks. The K10 and K11 were both in the 40 area.

I am doing somewhre between 35 to 40mpg, here in Romania! But I also had good "news" , such as 45mpg! Now, it's almoust winter here, so I'll definetly get less that 35! :(

I am doing somewhre between 35 to 40mpg, here in Romania! But I also had good "news" , such as 45mpg! Now, it's almoust winter here, so I'll definetly get less that 35! :(

yeh but your fuel probably cost like 40p for a Litre! lol

My dad went over to america and filled a ford mustang 45L for £13!!!!! How cheap!

yeh but your fuel probably cost like 40p for a Litre! lol

My dad went over to america

Actually, the Unleaded95 costs 0.72p/liter (1 euro)! the 98 one cost about 85-90p! But my paycheck is about ~300 quids/month! Not quite funny now! :(

P.S. Romania is in Europe, near Hungary, not in U.S.!

europe is probably just as bad as uk, i think i have seen somewhere holland is even worse.

its about £40 for me and i get around 300 miles out of it. which i think is ridiculous considering my car is a super mini not even a warm hatch!

i wasn't suggesting that romania is in the usa....just adding to the conversation about different prices on fuel.....

£300 ent much though....lots of romanian's over here getting lots more money....maybe you should follow suit like all the others

I used to get 300 miles out of my old K12 on a good run
260 around town but is was a auto so they drink i bit more
than a Manual

marius
do you have a gas/lpg option in romania ?
Yes, we have! :D Many people use this option! I don't want to convert my Micra to LPG (here it's calld GPL), because it has a decent MPG! Here are not so many good mechanics! In fact, no one (from 4 people i know) knew how to fix my problem from here! Glad the people from this forum helped me to fix it! :D
so, for me LPG it's not an option.

i wasn't suggesting that romania is in the usa....just adding to the conversation about different prices on fuel.....

£300 ent much though....lots of romanian's over here getting lots more money....maybe you should follow suit like all the others

Ok, got that! But in USA the gas price is chinaging 2 or 3 times a day!
£300 it's ok here, it's with 50-100£ over the country average payment. Many people are being suprised, and don't believe that a 22 yaer old student is earning that "much"!
About me coming to UK - it will happen in a year or two! I have three semesters@college, and the I'll graduate. My brother is in Colchester - he's there with my sister in law from january! And they're doing very well!

hard life innit, get yourself some elctrical and plumbing qualification and experience on the side and you'll earn thousands in the UK.

fuel may be expensive but thinking about how they extract it, filter it, deliver it etc and it sort of makes sense - jeremy clarkson was right i have seen some mineral water more expensive than fuel! i guess we're just not happy about the fuel duty when they could have slapped it on other things like alcohol and cigarettes! :)

fuel may be expensive but thinking about how they extract it, filter it, deliver it etc and it sort of makes sense - jeremy clarkson was right i have seen some mineral water more expensive than fuel! i guess we're just not happy about the fuel duty when they could have slapped it on other things like alcohol and cigarettes! :)

yes the tax on fuel is stupid....its something like 68p a L so the comapnies are doing all that work for the money...but still make millions....the goverment should take it down to something like 20pgrr

yes the tax on fuel is stupid....its something like 68p a L so the comapnies are doing all that work for the money...but still make millions....the goverment should take it down to something like 20pgrr

But then they can't have nice cars and holidays.

hard life innit, get yourself some elctrical and plumbing qualification and experience on the side and you'll earn thousands in the UK.

Well, I have almost 4 years experience in System's/network administration/IT stuff! Also, @college I am studying Industrial IT - so I should easily find a decent job! :p

jeremy clarkson was right i have seen some mineral water more expensive than fuel! i guess we're just not happy about the fuel duty when they could have slapped it on other things like alcohol and cigarettes! :)
Near the place my parents live, there is a great mineral water spring - it's free, many people come to fill lots of bottles with fresh "bubling" water!
Also, here the alcohol and the ciggs are very expensive - but I don't care, I don't do either!

I fill a tank for £30, and get 300 miles from it, so 40 something ish, and i put my foot down a fair bit. On a long run i got 320miles for my £30.

I'm sure the tank holds more than that but i don't know if the fuel warning light works, and i don't want to find out it doesn't the hard way!

1st 30
2nd 60 (yes it does!)
3rd 80??....

off road of course ;)

otherwise i just change gear depending on how the car feels

I've got a 2000 celebration. I can get 410 miles at a push. I've done Manchester to Heathrow and back on a tank of fuel. I do drive like miss daisy though.

I'd like to think i get at least 40 MPG but since i've owned cars i've only filled up to the top on long runs. Having a full tank of Fuel weighs shed loads so dragging it around town isn't going to do the MPG any good at all really. £10 to £15 is plenty and should be about half-full. I used to ride m/bikes alot and never really put more than half a Tank in most weeks so i suppose it's partly stuck with me .

dose anyone think petrol has changed when it went from 4*?(i.e how far you can run on a litre of fuel?like filling up my old fiesta for 18 quid lol and a fiver used to last a week!!!!now im spending 30 quid a week obviously doing lots of running around and stuff but it dosent seem to go as far i drive reasonably ok unless im in a rush but 9 times out of the ten stick to the speed limit lol thanks guys i think my spark plugs need a change anyway its due a full service just hit the 30000 mark this morning :eek:)

You lot should be pleased with those figures. I have been driving an evo recently and that if your very careful gets 25mpg!!

Back