how many miles per gallon is everyone getting

yeah give it a go mate, Im swaying towards using it again and after a few tanks the old crap stuff will be flushed out so it might even improve more, Its about time i ran some redex through the system to be fair :p

well something that surprised, me I was planning to get some fuel this afternoon but turns out my fuel gauge was lieing to me earlier, Pluuged my laptop into the car and the fuel gauge changed, so while I was on the laptop checked the fuel and ihad more than I thought, So 240 miles 1 notch under half way on V Power, I think this is the most economical my car has ever been, I think I can justify paying 4p more per Litre :p hmm I wonder how many miles I will get before I Hit red :p the game is on ;)

Then thinking about it, not sure how much of an effect this will have had, I did install My Hids back in the car like a day before filling the car up with the V Power and I do a lot of driving in the dark and the Hids are a lot more efficient than halogen bulbs are as they are only 35w each instead of 55w each.

44mpg for a low miles 2001 (non individual coil) March driven at 50-55 (24 mile return journey)mostly with a mix of up/downhills and a couple of 2 mile round trips to supermarket.
The car is a 5 door with air con, dual air bags, 4x e/windows, so not the lightest of the versions

44mpg for a low miles 2001 (non individual coil) March driven at 50-55 (24 mile return journey)mostly with a mix of up/downhills and a couple of 2 mile round trips to supermarket.
The car is a 5 door with air con, dual air bags, 4x e/windows, so not the lightest of the versions

any pics of him ?

I will take a couple tomorrow, its dark now:( I had it for 3 months, mothers fiesta was getting rusty and unreliable so and gave it to he and bought something bigger for work she drives like a granny miles are 52k

I found i get the most MPG's from esso fuels, i stay very clear from supermarket fuel. Many people laugh when i say it but try it for yourself, where you get your fuel matters....Anyway I hit around 45-50MPG out of my Super S.

300 to a tank,... that would be nice

I used to get like 350 miles to a tank on my 93 1L micra. I miss those days... that is why I am going to put a 1 litre manual in my auto yayyy

Summer time a full tank (£45) gets me 270-300 miles

Winter time a full tank (£45 + @ present) gets me 220-250 miles (heating and cold tyre's)

Mostly 50-60 on the A406 and 20-40 on b roads

Depend on driving style, I find that hitting 5th @ 40mph helped a little.

Reading this thread really makes me hit myself!

I can barely do 30-31MPG. The car is 1348 cc 2000 plate Micra.

Got it in October, had problem after a service at a garage who fitted spark plugs with, probably wrong gap. Replaced the MAF and replaced plugs with the ones from Nissan. The front passenger side break caliper was jammed and replaced. Did the tracking before replacing the track rod end and break caliper.

Don't know what else have to do to make more fuel efficient!

Very novice car user/driver. Despite being in my lat 40s, been driving on full license since July last year. While on the road, driving on 4th if speed is steady 30-35.

Can some of you with very good MPG and technical/mechanical expertise please tell me what shall I do make this hit over 40MPG?

Regards

Back