How many miles to the gallon do you get?

How many MPG does your K10 get?

• Less than 15

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-30

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 31-35

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 41-45

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • More than 45

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey everyone,

Filled up today, at the price of 93.9p per litre, and I got home and calculated the last tank managed just over 35mph. So im wondering what everyone else manages to get?

Please use Imperial (UK) gallons so:
1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 litres :glance:

For those who dont calculate this very often, heres a step by step:
  1. Fill the car up until the pump stops *click* :love:
  2. Drive the car like a nutter until you feel like filling up again
  3. Fill it up to the *click* again and keep the reciept, write the mileage on the back.
  4. Go to this website to crunch the numbers >> *click*
  5. Log on to your favourite Micra club... this one... obviously... and vote in the poll!

Please do this on an city/urban drive, school/work run or whatever so no crusing at 50mph on the motorway for 300 miles to be the winner fwn

It was 24 recently, however i think its now around 35/40 now. I'l do an accurate check next time i fill up

on a long drive with new fuel map i recently got 40mpg, usually with town driving and super charger its nearer 28-32.

i dunno but to brighton and back keeping up with trafic and havein some fun as well cost me 5.50 at 98.5p its about 100 miles so i dunno how id work that out

believe it or not i've just calculated it for the first time since purchase (first time i've used a full tank since i bought the car) and its pulling 46.5 to the gallon! :love:

really cant knock the old girl! I thought it was supping more than i expected, but i was also forgetting the small tank. Got 282 miles out of the last one.

"Annual Fuel Costs £744"

"Tax Paid Annually for your fuel £533"

Kind of puts it all into perspective really!

Frugal little cars arent they :grinning:

Mark> Don't know what you drive, but keep chasing son- bloody rockets them things i tell you! :cool:

pietro said:
I get about 45-50mpg but the car does have low mileage (less than 30k),

ditto especially on long runs, i rekon ive even had 50mpg (16k and counting)

just got 392 miles to a full tank, petrol was 84.9p a litre, but dont know how to work that out

Before price of petrol went down - was at 93.5 now at 85.9 I was getting about 70-75miles to a tenner.

IIRC i can get 270miles to a full tank.. but then again i do drive to a from work on country lanes so i'm burning more fuel.

To a full tank i get 300+ eaven if i treat her mean a few times.... current tank is at 330 and still going.

worked it out to 47.8 the other week but its improved since:wow:

Back