HKS turbo manifold

CMF_Bushido

» CMF Member
Im looking for a replacement log style manifold (for a HKS bolt on kit).
Has anyone ordered / or know where I might be able to get one? Been searching the HKS japan site for about an hour now and cant seem to find there email address.
Any help would be great thanks!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
hi bushido. youre looking at the hks kit on yahoo with the red piping right? that kit is missing the manifold. looks awesome though. if you are looking for the kit, it is actually made for the z10 cube and not the k11 march, so i dont know if all the piping will be right for the micra. its a heck of a lot of piping, and the hks turbo kit for the k10 doesnt come with the piping and intercooler, so i dont know how "bolt on" it will be. the hks part number for the whole kit is 1101-RN001. i guess you need to ask them "eki mani dake HOW MUCH!?"

CMF_Bushido

» CMF Member
Hey GTRHOLIC, yeah I have been looking at it, Ive been waiting for a turbo kit to pop up on there for a while. there was one last month but it went for 160000 yen.
I wanted to piece together my own, but having problems finding someone around here that is willing to weld. Anyway Im going to keep on looking, if I can find the manifold for that kit and its not to ridiculous Ill go for it.
Did you get your turbo installed? hows it running?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
in the process of fitting it now. i recently had the sr20 throttle body and afm fitted. its pretty quick now with the emanage tune and all, im starting to think whether i should actually go turbo. hehe but ill let you know how it goes. ill have to modify the turbo piping bcos i dont think the car it came off had the abs unit in the way. One thing you can definitely do before you get your turbo kit is to move the battery into the cabin. at least when you actually do get your turbo kit, youre ready! i still think that kit on yahoo is a good buy, even the cooler and piping is worth that much. even if you had to get a manifold from kappatsu or something. id imagine all manifolds would work with that setup. where abouts in japan are you? i will be in japan from the 14th till the 24th. in tokyo. maybe we could meet up?

CMF_Bushido

» CMF Member
how did you go about fitting the afm? did you end up rewiring one from a sr20?
what injectors are you using? I had the N2 exhaust setup on my car for a while.. the difference in power was amazing! took it off because the neighbors were complain about the noise! being thinking about trying to tone it down abit.
yeah I considering the HKS kit, just want to make sure I can get a manifold at a reasonable price. its been up for about a month now, start at 78000 now down to 58000. just waiting to see if he drops the price again, or someone else bids, then I might be tempted.

Im in toyota city near Nagoya. 6 hr drive from Tokyo. What are you doing in tokyo?

Back