High revving CG

i am guessing that it is a 1.0 being class 4, but it must be knocking out best part of 130-140 bhp maybe more with that rev range, whatever it is, it sounds amazing, seems to get to 9k then gets a new lease of life and revs even higher.

actually scrub what i said, just watched in HD, the throttle bodies dont seem to be bolted to the inlet pipes very tight, the gasket seems to be very loose between the two, also the throttle opens to full yet it takes the revs 2 seconds or so to catch up, when they seem so be in sync for the rest of it, maybe this is cos of it being mapped, never had a a lump on a proper dyno so i dunno how it works with that, i smell a bit of rat maybe

the revs are still climbing towards the end eh, the waterpump belt starts to whip in the final seconds (crank whip from having no harmonic crank pulley maybe ?)

yeah i just watched a few of their other vids they all seem the same with the throttle opening, so maybe its a dyno thing and the way they control fueling.

just comparing the rev pitch with my oulton park datalog when I kept hitting the limiter on the last corner, I think its reving maybe upto 8-9k?

Back