hi from lithuania

hi everyone.

i am a new member of this forum. we have 2004 k12. its 1,2 liter low power engine 65 bhp. acctualy my girlfriend drives it, but i take care of this car. :)
we bought a used k12 with 10 000 miles on it 6 months ago, and already it has 20 000 miles on it. it came from germany, it is left hand drive. we needed a little economical town car, whe were also looking at yaris and jazz.

i needed information how to reset computer above car stereo cause i didn't take my car to the dealer for a maintance because i have no warranty on this car. i did maintance by myself. and thanks to this forum i found what i need. :)

i had that boot opening switch problem, but i solved it myself by making switch by myself. it doesn't look good but at least it works.

there are two versions of 1,2 liter engine. both are 1240 cc but one has 80 bhp and the other has 65 bhp. i don't now what is the main difference between them, but i only GUESS that 80 bhp version has variable intake valve timing and 65 bhp version doesn't. maybe compression ratio is different.
mine is 65 bhp.

its a good site to check your car by vin number, you have to enter vin number here, and you get info about your car. the bad thing is the site is russian, so i don't know if you can see that site properly. i can speak russian a little bit, so here it is:

http://www.club-nissan.ru/cars/vin

i tried to put my 18" wheels from mine '93 200sx on our k12, and it fits well. the wheels are gewalt evoliution 215/35 R18, have both 4x100 mm and 4x114,3 mm holes on it. but i didn't like the ride then, the engine is to weak for those wheels :D

i put some pics later, when i find out how to do it in this forum.

i am a member of lithanian nissan club. www.nissanklubas.lt

i drive '93 200sx, 1,8 turbo. our future plans are to come to the UK to live, probably i meet you at UK k12 meetings in about a year. problem is our micra is LHD, but maybe we'll buy RHD k12 here.

sorry for my english

Hello and welcome to the boards - it's good to see more forgien members and your english isn't that bad :D

Any pictures of your car?

wow those 18s look real mean, keep it despite the performance let down! hehe

your english is very good actually, at least we understood what you said! welcome to the club.........

well, R18 looks good to me. but the roads in lithuania are not so good in lithuania, lots of potholes and bums. and k12 is driven by my GIRL friend, she can drive well, but not so careful about bums and potholes. so next year we probably buy some 15" or 16" wheels.

it is interesting, but i get better times in a fast slalom when i go with this micra than i go with 200sx whitch has 180 BHP. i think it is like that, because i can't handle rear wheel drive well yet.
in my opinion k12 handles realy good.

redneck_kaimietis said:
well, R18 looks good to me. but the roads in lithuania are not so good in lithuania, lots of potholes and bums.

I can see that, lol!!!
wheels could do with a trueing.

hi again,

i already live in the UK, cambridge. that green micra you see in pics, is driven by my sister right now back in lithuania, and i have sold my 200sx.

now we start looking for another used micra K12 here.

it must be 5 doors, not silver, not grey (you know, girls... :p ), at least SE specification, but we prefer sx or sve. we prefer 1.5 dci diesel 80 hp engine, but 1.4 and 1.2 80 hp petrol probably will work.

if anyone knows anything about a car matching this, please write here.

can anybody tell me good internet pages about cars for sale in uk, besides autotrader.co.uk and parkers.co.uk.

thanks!

now i am driving '98 mazda 323f 1.5 imola, and that makes me a sad panda :down:

hi again, we already have bought one:

1.5 dci 82 hp sx. 10 00 miles on the clock.

we are wery happy so far. only one thing anoing me: in RHD there is no space for left foot rest. LHD is much better for that. but fuel economy is good, cheap insurance, anr road tax. now we need 16" black wheels with red lips :D. if someone has seen some somewhere for sale, please post here.

in first week of july we ar going back to lithuania for some holiday.

p1010175smalltn7.jpg

p1010177smallnh6.jpg

p1010179smallib0.jpg

p1010182smallvt5.jpg

Back