Hi

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the Micra club forum. Just though I would share some info on the cars.

My wife has had K12 auto for few years, nice little car for her, easy to drive and park. I recently picked up a bargain K12 dci. Usually prefer bigger car to drive but enjoy driving the wifes, especially round town with tight spaces and parking.

Anyway being diesel I'm getting well over 60 mpg and £30 road tax which is a huge saving over my old Passat. Saving £200 a year in tax alone and doubling my mpg! Win win. Plus the micras (so far in my experience of them) seem to be easy to service and work on.

Obviously I am aware of the many lovely models here and the mods that people do but for us at the moment its all about cheap, reliable motoring. Will obviously upgrade bits as and when able to do so, but if its not broke I cant afford to fix it.

Will get some pics up if anyones interested to see them. Thanks

His and hers
DSC_0722.JPG

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Nice K12's! Particularly like the green job - is that yours or the wifes? I have a K12 Micra website that should be back online shortly after a bad host induced absence of a few months. All sorts of how-to's for the K12 :). Will post when it's up...

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yes the green is unusual and I think maybe quite a rare colour? Thats the wife's auto! Mine is the white dci.

Im a bit jealous of her Clio alloys that we picked up cheap as she needed a set of tyres. I think they look good on the Micra and seem to suit it quite well. Look forward to the website info and how-to's :).