hi evry1 am new on dis site

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a nissan micra 1.0 s jus brought it recently n i was wonderin to ask if any1 knws which type of xhurst shall i go for my k11 i got my eyes set on a ashley or peco but am afta a deep sporty tone so i ned help which 1 shall i go for fanx.

Welcome to the boards

Please do not use 'txt speak'.. Cheers :)

hi and welcome to the club. dont know about the peco but the ashley isnt loud just gives a litle sound.

fanx evry1 for ur replys n am sori abt da l8 replys as coz a night shift job n writnng n txt msg style cnt help it

You will be castrated if you keep typing like that, not that it bothers me... Someone members are screwy!

hi and welcome to the club. dont know about the peco but the ashley isnt loud just gives a litle sound.

Manny wat type of system av u got on ur car sori for bein cheeky n hw aabt i de cat it wil it make a change of da noise n i knw it will make a lot hell of a differance n performance (Y)

You will be castrated if you keep typing like that, not that it bothers me... Someone members are screwy!

ok thanks i wont type like that thanks for letn me know

i cannot understand a word you are typing.

the forum rules quite clearly state that TXT speech should not be used at all. afterall there are many users of the forum over the age of 19 that cannot understand this type of communication.

abreviations are one thing, but 2 tlk lyk ths jst isnt gravy!

oh and welcome. and i would get the janspeed backbox from halfords/rallynuts or mathew humphris at humphrisoxford.com

i cannot understand a word you are typing.

the forum rules quite clearly state that TXT speech should not be used at all. afterall there are many users of the forum over the age of 19 that cannot understand this type of communication.

abreviations are one thing, but 2 tlk lyk ths jst isnt gravy!

oh and welcome. and i would get the janspeed backbox from halfords/rallynuts or mathew humphris at humphrisoxford.com

am sorry for typing messages like that it wont happen again does the janspeed backbox give a deep noise note and thank you for welcoming me on the site

it is a nice rumble when you floor it but its just a background one if you are driving normaly. if you are after a loud exhaust you would idealy need to get rid of the centre silencer and fit a custom straight through back box as non of the off the shelf ones are particularly loud with the stock system in place.

it is a nice rumble when you floor it but its just a background one if you are driving normaly. if you are after a loud exhaust you would idealy need to get rid of the centre silencer and fit a custom straight through back box as non of the off the shelf ones are particularly loud with the stock system in place.

i might aswell put a custum full system on then thanks for the info

i found that out the hard way, i baught a janspeed back box and ended up with a full stainless cat back..

you live and learn..

Ive got a Sportex backbox on just now and its the best noise ive ever heard....its more of a grumble than a rasp. Only problem with mine is that it sticks out far too much. Just to throw in a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back