Hi every1

R

rendeverance

I'm back! lol

All the old skool members should remember me.... I've been away in the RAF on training but they've changed the trade I applied for and I get here and its now not giving me what I wanted when I signed up so I'm leavin! :(

I'm also engaged now!!!!! :love: YEPPIE!

Oh well thats the small update... I'm still in the tank (aka volvo) that peeps would have seen (and taken apart) at JAE 04'. Should have had my blasted 300zx by now but the raf delayed it and now I'm comin out I'm prob. goin to uni! So it'll be delayed even longer :down: I'm so upset! Need to look at cheaper to run but fast alternatives so any ideas (jap please) would be greatly apprieciated!

If any1 here wants advice or ideas :devil: I know there's lots of other peeps here but I'm happy to help if I can :) I wont be online much yet but should be more and more over the next few months!

Anyway it'd be nice to hear some WBs etc, hope every1 is well and I look forward to seeing a lot of peeps @ JAE 05'!

Matt:p

welcome back mate just hope u will not be getting as drunk as u did last time and now coming on to the girls again like my wife lol

RE: RE: Hi every1

fox1983 said:
welcome back mate just hope u will not be getting as drunk as u did last time and now coming on to the girls again like my wife lol

erm *cough* cant remember *cough* i think my apologies were made.... wont happen again - i'm engaged now anyway lol :)

Welcome back Mat :)

I have odd memories of Slim chasing you across the campsite when I wanted your bottle opener, lol.

oh dear, lads best lock your partners up ;-)

Nice to see you back matt, your post was pretty hard to make sense of but I guess whatever it said your back for abit. If your after a fast-ish cheap Jap car there's a certain carina on ebay at the min for nxt to nothing. seriously i need the car out of the way!!!!

(Hi Matt) It may be a good thing your not getting a 300 in the long term. When I see that name for a car I think of 'problems' and 'money pit' I know of a few people with them and they seem nothing but grief :eek:

Welcome back Matt :)

Sorry to hear the RAF didnt work out for you! :(

You got engaged pretty quickly?! That came around fast! So a g/f and engaged since JAE last year?

Blimey!

Glad to hear the tank is still running!!! What was the RAF training like, as I'm looking at Engineering Officer positions.....

Pete

Hi guys yeah cheers, its on and off comin online atm as im on base, shame bout raf really...

Ed - any reccomendations then?
Repetsir - Yeah was quick mate :) But i'm happy - will be even happier when i get my life sorted again! As for training - u'll have it different - urs is longer but most of it'll be easier in respect to what u have to do - other then that its got its nitty gritty stuff... my basic was hard but not as hard as I expected! I might go back tryin 4 a commission this job atm is just crapp for first 2 and half years!

Lol

Cheers again :)

Matt:devil:

Yo dude, i dont remember you but then again i think i had just joined forums around then, welcome back anyways. As for the RAF Pete, Engineering officer, i went for an interview for sponsershiip through 6th form and i never been so interigated in my life lol - you can see why though!

Anyway, simple fact is they dont wanna know unless your part of the cadets so get joining lol. They set i was qualified enough and had the background etc but they only seriously look at air cadets for sponsership - dunno weather it is same for job or not but hey there you go.

We had a presentation at 6th form the other day by the navy and they reckon that if you join at any level weather it be royal marines, engineers, chef, musician with a degree then your guaranteed to be on at least £31,000 a year within 2 years. They also told us that an admiral os on £150,000 a year - interesting - after tax about £80,000?? Anyway, might be a thought for you Pete, forces are a cool thing to get in to, my dad retired from RAF with a tidy pension and lump sum

I hope whatever u end up doing Matt, it works out. I know how much u wanted it. All the health troubles you've had to deal with and wait for. And your engaged, pheww. :p good luck to the pair of you.

When do we get to meet this brave person?

Pedro

RE: RE: Hi every1

MA12:) said:
I hope whatever u end up doing Matt, it works out. I know how much u wanted it. All the health troubles you've had to deal with and wait for. And your engaged, pheww. :p good luck to the pair of you.

When do we get to meet this brave person?

Pedro

Hi mate,

1st cheers :) and thats also to MA12.5 ;) :) sorry again bout annoyin u at jae wasent the intention...

Well in short uve already met her but anyway... lol...

I do hope uni is gd 4 me and hopefully get 2nd year entry too ;) fingers crossed¬!

Anyway best shoot,

Take care every1 and i shud see more of u online soon :)

rendeverance said:
Hi mate,

1st cheers :) and thats also to MA12.5 ;) :) sorry again bout annoyin u at jae wasent the intention...

ok anyone got pics of any women Matt has been known to associate with? I can't think who he means.

RE: RE: RE: Hi every1

rendeverance said:

lol, dont worry bout it Matt, all done an dusted.

as for the girl..... the one he was all over at JAE?

Hello Matt Welcome Back!
I have also been away for a little while recently too! So who is this new mystery lady? Were all intrigued, don't keep us in suspence! Picture! Picture!

Back