Hi!

Hello all, I would be funkydoodycool, but there seemed to be a limit on number of characters so here I'm just funkydoody :p

I recently (2 days ago) took over my girlfriend's 2003 K12 SE, having traded my P11-144 Primera in towards her new Smart Forfour Brabus.... Lucky her.

I have been driving the car for about 2 weeks while the Primera was poorly, and fell in love with it. It's very fast compared to what I expected, and I love the looks - even more so once I lower it onto 17" wheels.

My love affair with Japanese cars, and Nissan in particular, started with a 1989 K10 1.2 GS which was my first car. I used to love pushing the needle past the 100mph limit printed on the dial. I was young.

My intentions now with this K12 are to make it somehow my own - lowered, 17" 205/40 wheels, SS exhaust, fast road clutch and brakes. Interior mods include colour-coding some panels, including the top of the dash and other areas, and replacing the Momo gear knob I wish I'd kept from the Primera.

So yeah.... when I get paid, I'll start on the mods and sign up as a paid MSC member. Fun times ahead.

Back