hi

hi every1 my name is Danny I am from Cork Ireland. I have a k10 van pride and joy joined the forum especially to research engine changing. I was first going to drop a glanza turbo engine into her but i feel i need to put an original nissan engine into her. I am now thinking of the 1.2 super s with webber carb but any ideas and info would be very welcome :grinning:

hi every1 my name is Danny I am from Cork Ireland. I have a k10 van pride and joy joined the forum especially to research engine changing. I was first going to drop a glanza turbo engine into her but i feel i need to put an original nissan engine into her. I am now thinking of the 1.2 super s with webber carb but any ideas and info would be very welcome :grinning:

Hi mate first things first K10 Van!!! Awesomeness get some pictures up
Engine swaps
Ma12
Cg10/13
Ga14/16
Sr20
Are the ones most talked about a few ca18s get through too!
Ma12 tuning has been covered a few times check the search function if you can't find it check my threads as I've done some research into it
:msc:

jesus hahahahah i love your thinking sr20 but think iwill keep her fwd. where wood be a good place to look for a 1.2 super s do you know . getting picks up tomorrow

jesus hahahahah i love your thinking sr20 but think iwill keep her fwd. where wood be a good place to look for a 1.2 super s do you know . getting picks up tomorrow

Sr20 is also fwd buddy they are fitted to primeras and almeras and sunnys not just 200sx ;)
Im not from ireland but I'd recommend a scrap yard to get a ma12 engine it would be much cheaper than eBay as on eBay people think they're worth loads where as a scrap yard would just see it as a Micra engine so worth nothing! I got mine for about 30 quid!

Welcome Danny, love the idea of a K10 van :grinning:. Post some pics, want to see her since I've never seen one before. *cough* SR20 conversion *cough*

:wasntme::grinning:

I think an SR20 in a K10 would be a whole world of win, especially if you boosted it as well :grinning:. I was going to consider it for my K11, but I think I'll be going for the bike carb conversion on an SR for my next project (Y)

Back