HI,back on my feet so here we go.

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
:grinning: Hi, new to the club but been a micra owner for a long time :D i have curtises old k10 micra, ( hi curtis ) thats me back on my feet been realy busy and lost my liscence not long after i got the micra from curtis! i get my liscence back next month Nov 6th :D and have been spending all my money on my baby! So heres a quick update of what i have bought! Custom one off inlett manifold ( was off an autograss rally micra ) , Brand new ich 34 carb with bolt on k&n, Super turbo camshaft, Denso high perf iridium spark plugs, Magnecore ht leads, Eye brows, full window tints and sunstrip. and i have to still get Custom outlet with Straight threw decat, 40 mm lower springs, 2 front boge turbo shacks, wind deflectors, steering wheel + hub, Have been looking into buyi ng a nos kit :D ( and im very serious about it hehe ) i have only one problem though! my new inlet manifold came today and i belive its from an old rover! thing is i dont know wot one ¬_¬ so therefore i need to know if sumone could custom make me a carb adaptor plate to suit my ich 34 carb! Thanks let me know wot u guys think

:D hey,
only pics i got of it are the ones from curtis when i first bought it! i need to get a camera and the cam on my phone has been broke since i got it lol. will see what i can do but im sure there are many pics of it in curtis threads. will need to get a pic of the inlett manifold up though!

Yeah its the white one with the foah front back back bumper and hassel back side skirts :D i got it looking good now hehe

Back