Hi all, K11 Check engine light indicate.

K11 check engine light.

• This is possiblle to toubeshoot

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Need more data

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,
I'm new user to the forum. My vehicle is Nissan March k11 2000 Japan. Before two month it shows check engine light and i check it with mechanic. He scanned and say scanner shows fuel system error, need to replace oxygen sensor(Lambda sensor) after replacing it error was clear and it indicate again and after 70+ Km. Again scan and suggest to replace throttle body. It also clear the problem but light indicate again after 400+ Km. I need to troubleshoot this please help.
Thank you.
Uda123.

Well, I had some similar issues. I ended up changing the lambda sensor and cured all the ills.

Now the long story, originally the light came on after a garage fitted the wrong type of spark plug on. By the time the cause found it had already damaged quite a bit of other areas because I drove nearly 1000 miles. Changed the spark plug and after a while changed the sensor in tb, after changed the lambda sensor and it was a universal one, after a while light came on changed the sensor in the tb and the top speed reduced 40 ml and when it was warming up not starting properly, I changed the lambda sensor which was sourced from Latvia and it was original bosch one. The light disappeared, power got back and now doing 280 miles for 36 litters of petrol town driving and daily to work on motorway for 4 miles each way.

Mine is a 1.4 se+ W reg coil pack and has 88+ k on the clock.

The starting point would be to check the error code with a code reader and then the rest. You can get code reader for £10 from amazon and some free or paid app from google app store and use your smartphone for reading.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new user to the forum. My vehicle is Nissan March k11 2000 Japan. Before two month it shows check engine light and i check it with mechanic. He scanned and say scanner shows fuel system error, need to replace oxygen sensor(Lambda sensor) after replacing it error was clear and it indicate again and after 70+ Km. Again scan and suggest to replace throttle body. It also clear the problem but light indicate again after 400+ Km. I need to troubleshoot this please help.
Thank you.
Uda123.
I also have a Nissan Micra K11 2000 and the engine warning light goes on regularly on long trips (error code 0170 - air/fuel mix.) when I travel at or above 60mph I have even found it comes on at exactly the same place (154 miles) on a regular route. Something minor seems to trip the sensor. I went to Nissan diagnostics who said it was the MAF sensor and advised I change it. Despite 3 new MAF sensors over 5 years the same problem recurrs. I have stopped cleaning the sensor and now just delete the light using a Fault Code Reader and the car runs normally. Around town I have no problem whatsoever, it only occurs on long motorway journeys.

Back