Hi all (from northeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the club.

Have you got pictures of the car / list of modifications?

All iv done to it is put an induction kit on it, an ecotek valve and a pecco sports exhaust. Thats all realy, im thinkin bout putting new carbs on.

im from the north east....ish... well grimsby.......... north east of the midlands....haha

i just felt left out...

weeeey north east likeeee

i'm from Jarrow

didn't expect their too be this many people from the north east

welcome to the forum mate

allo and welcome :), im from the north-east to live in newcastle but mostley round the coast area im no radgie doing handbreak turns tho lol o_O , so you will probable see me out and about, the dials in the video look like the ones that i had in my k11 are you sure its not a k11 ?

Hi all thanx 4 wellcoming me abord. A bit short notice I know but does any one want to meet to night?? from 7-9pm?? mebys at sidegate, da arnison center??? or feel free 2 sugest somewhere.

Hi all thanx 4 wellcoming me abord. A bit short notice I know but does any one want to meet to night?? from 7-9pm?? mebys at sidegate, da arnison center??? or feel free 2 sugest somewhere.

Hi all thanx 4 wellcoming me abord. A bit short notice I know but does any one want to meet to night (friday)?? from 7-9pm?? mebys at sidegate, da arnison center??? or feel free 2 sugest somewhere.

meet up??

Hi all thanx 4 wellcoming me abord. A bit short notice I know but does any one want to meet to night (friday)?? from 7-9pm?? mebys at sidegate, da arnison center??? or feel free 2 sugest somewhere.

Friday nights 'getting drunk down chester le street then crawling home up the hill' night for me im afraid unless there is a decent turn out.

welcome to the msc, yes it is a k11 :)

from the vid it takes about 12/13 seconds to hit 60ish which is about right. bit far out with 8.2.

:)

Bummer

Here I am having consumed 2 cans of Tennants Super (so far) so of course I cant drive :)

Would be good to meat up though...what about joining in with the christmas (earlier than christmas) meet that Layla started off???

welcome mate there are a few more to say hi yet like kenny ect, im from sunderland still in the process of moding one of my k12's as ive got a family money isnt that easy to come by, i dont race but i know i could whip ya ass in me 1.0 k12 lol : oD when i eventually get it serviced lol...... would have met tonight if ya said b4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back