Hi all advice please

W

wedders

Hello everyone I'm new to the Micra forum and have just registered hoping that some of you might be able to share your knowledge. I currently drive a Nissan Primera gt but I'm looking for a cheap reliable car to use for track days and road rallies. I though the micra might be a good option as Nissan seem to be reliable but cheaper second hand that hot French cars.

What I'd like to know is which model would be best as a base car? I'm thinking Micra Super S which I believe is 75bhp standard.

Questions are what modifications can be made to the car to release more power and what results can I expect?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Also does anyone have info on the spec of the Micra challenge cars and how they differed from showroom cars?

Thanks

Wedders

Hi + welcome to the club! Have you tried to use the search facility yet? Might be able to find out some of the things you are after on there. :glance:

Welcome to the MSC

You are correct about the super s / sr being 75bhp but yeah as suggested do a search in the K11 section for info on tuning mods and potential. James is in the middle of doing a few simple mods which should see his car over 100bhp, so maybe have a word with him too! Otherwise post away with further questions if the search feature doesnt prove useful

Cheers
Arnold

go for a basic 1.3(75bhp)...no need for a super s ,,unless you want a nice front bumper

Back